Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
The Odyssey is an impressive design and I've even gotten used to the twin neck design. The only thing that bugs me is the curved pylons. I've never liked it, much preferred the pylons on the Sovereign class or the Galaxy. How long till we get variants so we can mix and match?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Hmmm, considering now this is a New Class of Star Cruiser. Maybe not for a while or never.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-10-2012, 03:57 AM
To be honest, looking at most C store ships i have, unless its a Retrofit, i havent seen any that allow's redesigns, so i may but wrong, but i think its unlikely we will do so, once again, i may be wrong and there may be ones that can be redesigned
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
I think additional ship parts are coming within the next couple of months. If i remember correctly the devs said that there will be some optional ship parts for that ship after it's released.

Personally, i won't buy or use that ship until then, i just hate those goofy long streched nacelles. The Odyssey looks like a modernized Excelsior, even more than the sovereign.


Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Considering the popularity of the things, a costume pack would be nice.

Everybody seems to be flying it no matter what Class or Role.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
Considering the popularity of the things, a costume pack would be nice.

Everybody seems to be flying it no matter what Class or Role.
I dont know about that, I've been seeing less and less of them in STF's and PvP's. (thankfully)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I dont know about that, I've been seeing less and less of them in STF's and PvP's. (thankfully)
I've been seeing more and more Bortasqu's though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
Considering the popularity of the things, a costume pack would be nice.

Everybody seems to be flying it no matter what Class or Role.
It helped that a ****ton of us got it for free. A VA ship that would probably go for at least 1200cp is nothing to scoff at when it was a freebie.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus1701E View Post
The Odyssey is an impressive design and I've even gotten used to the twin neck design. The only thing that bugs me is the curved pylons. I've never liked it, much preferred the pylons on the Sovereign class or the Galaxy. How long till we get variants so we can mix and match?
Exactly the same part of the ship that I don't like, the pylons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate525 View Post
It helped that a ****ton of us got it for free. A VA ship that would probably go for at least 1200cp is nothing to scoff at when it was a freebie.
I have the freebie, never flown it much after I realised I much prefered the Assault Cruiser. It is different but not better than the Assault or Star Cruiser for all the benefits it gets it still has some flaws to balance it.

I guess the Flavour of the Month is wearing off the Oddy.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:04 PM.