Lt. Commander
# 11
04-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam.Paratus
However, you make a compelling point. Does it really take two hours to put Ferengi Lock Boxes in game?
There's also the Friday the 13th Mini mission, that's probably being added in this as well (dunno, haven't seen the patch notes yet)

Edit: Just seen them, and apparently not.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2012, 01:31 AM
To all those complaining bout the downtime, seriously go watch some TV or read a book or play another game in the mean time, stop whining and QQ'n as maintience is a part of an mmo lifecycle and trust me when i say this mmo does not go down as much as you think it does, eve goes down more than sto and thats daily maintence..

Look at it this way, would you rather the upgrade as opertunity arrises and reboot the servers every so often so you can play with less issues or would you rather they are on without fixes and maintence and have the game be unplayable but always active?

If you wanna help improve things and get some gametime in whilst holo is down hop on tribble test server and just be constructive rather then sit there and whine and QQ (I'm sick of seen so many people complain about things before they either test it or complain for the sake if it cause they are too lazy to do something else in the meantime).
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-12-2012, 01:50 AM
you can already download the patch atm.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xth3xr34p3rx View Post
To all those complaining bout the downtime, seriously go watch some TV or read a book or play another game in the mean time, stop whining and QQ'n as maintience is a part of an mmo lifecycle and trust me when i say this mmo does not go down as much as you think it does, eve goes down more than sto and thats daily maintence..

Look at it this way, would you rather the upgrade as opertunity arrises and reboot the servers every so often so you can play with less issues or would you rather they are on without fixes and maintence and have the game be unplayable but always active?

If you wanna help improve things and get some gametime in whilst holo is down hop on tribble test server and just be constructive rather then sit there and whine and QQ (I'm sick of seen so many people complain about things before they either test it or complain for the sake if it cause they are too lazy to do something else in the meantime).
This is true Eve goes down 1 hour every day
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2012, 01:59 AM
The maintenance was completed successfully
Closed Thread