Lt. Commander
Could someone please point me in the direction of how to obtain mk12 very rare tact consoles? I'm DOFF dumb.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shelby-Sensation
Could someone please point me in the direction of how to obtain mk12 very rare tact consoles? I'm DOFF dumb.
Look for the mission that kicks off the "Children's Toys" chain. Do this mission chain. It's a 4 step chain which will give you a random MK XI or MK XII console at the end.

All of the 5 DOFFS require the Resolve trait in order to perform the final mission to create the console. For increased success, Efficient helps, as does being in the Engineer category.

At least, this is how I remember doing it .. I may be wrong, but I think this is how it's done.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Thx where does the chain start?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shelby-Sensation
Thx where does the chain start?
the chain start is random, but only occurs in Cardassian space, so that should tell you what sector blocks you need to wander around looking for it...
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
the chain start is random, but only occurs in Cardassian space, so that should tell you what sector blocks you need to wander around looking for it...
Thats the 3 sectors + the 3 clusters
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2012, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Thank you so much

Pi "The Eternally Clueless" Wright