Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
KDF players have been asking for more costume options for years. Everything from skirts, to simply more casual outfits.

So finally... Cryptic gives us skirt options. And where are they? In the Lobi store. A store that specifically requires you to purchase lockboxes.

I'm dissappointed, Cryptic. I expected having to buy KDF options in the C-store. I planned for that... but I'm not paying a few thousand CP's just for a skirt.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm going to agree here. I've got every costume pack in the C-Store right now, and I'm extremely disappointed that when the KDF finally gets more options, its locked behind the accursed lockboxes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshiirRa View Post
I'm going to agree here. I've got every costume pack in the C-Store right now, and I'm extremely disappointed that when the KDF finally gets more options, its locked behind the accursed lockboxes.
Looked at the skirt, it's actually nice. They didn't have that jacket they mentioned in the store when I looked (which is what I actually am more interested in).

Overall, I'm curious about this lobi store. I mean, it's going to stick around after the ferengi boxes go away, but the only way to gain lobi crystals is those boxes...

Unless they plan on a daily to allow us to slowly farm those things?

I mean, those missiles sound sweet (especially for my one KDF character who is very much a scavanger/looter), the holographic BO from the prison mission also sounds very nice (Just cause I love that look).

The costumes, I'll look at fed-side skirt variant, but the KDF one was nice.

I'm just kinda... blahed that because I have no way to gain c-store points besides dilithium, I'd have to spend far more to get a single costume piece then I would to buy a costume set for my federation characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Agreed. The ownly KDF class that has some sort of nice clothes are Orion females ... All the other class are ugly to look at. I hope this will change soon :/
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddonck
Agreed. The ownly KDF class that has some sort of nice clothes are Orion females ... All the other class are ugly to look at. I hope this will change soon :/
Problem with Orion's is near everybody wears the bikini+loinclothe and nothing else.

Sure, it's pleasing to the eyes. But to me at least, all attractiveness is lost when EVERYBODY uses it <_<.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
Problem with Orion's is near everybody wears the bikini+loinclothe and nothing else.

Sure, it's pleasing to the eyes. But to me at least, all attractiveness is lost when EVERYBODY uses it <_<.
I rarely use the loincloth, personally. I hate having fabric that flaps in the wind when I'm not even moving. That's why I was looking forward to the skirts. But sadly, I'll likely never get any of them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-12-2012, 10:49 PM
My orion BO's if anything do orion top + pants.

Oddly, in that Lobi store, I cannot even SEE the ferengi jacket. Only the skirts and earrings. bug?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
My orion BO's if anything do orion top + pants.

Oddly, in that Lobi store, I cannot even SEE the ferengi jacket. Only the skirts and earrings. bug?
KDF doesn't have access to the Jacket. Just Federation. So, if you're on a KDF character, you only see the KDF skirts.

The two Federation skirts look different (obivously), and each has a matching jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
KDF doesn't have access to the Jacket. Just Federation. So, if you're on a KDF character, you only see the KDF skirts.

The two Federation skirts look different (obivously), and each has a matching jacket.
Wha? So this jacket box a friend gave to my KDF character (the ferengi jacket) can't be used ? =_=...
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Wha? So this jacket box a friend gave to my KDF character (the ferengi jacket) can't be used ? =_=...
Nope. You can give it to a Federation character, or put it up on the exchange. But, if you're KDF - no wear.

Well, I should say I'm not *certain* you can't wear it.. But, it's not listed on the store if a KDF character goes shopping, so my guess is you won't be able to open it or, if you can, you won't be able to wear it. I could be wrong, of course, and if you do try using it, let us know your results.