Lt. Commander
We are performing emergency maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will not be able to manage Cryptic accounts. Players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We will provide an update shortly.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM
I just have logged in successfully. So it doesn't seem to affect everyone?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Can't log in here (Ontario, Canada).

Waiting...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
You really should put up a warning message ingame about things like this, i logged out without knowing about this now i cant get back in...

Awesome...
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-25-2012, 02:49 PM
It kicked me from the game while in game. Emergency is never a fun situation.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesypizza
You really should put up a warning message ingame about things like this, i logged out without knowing about this now i cant get back in...

Awesome...

Sooooo right brother. Exactly the same here. Just doing some toon maintenance, if I'd have known would have kept on treking....
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesypizza

Awesome...
Yeah, most of us don't look at forums, WE ARE PLAYING THE FRIGGIN GAME.....
Lt. Commander
# 8
Seeing as it's "Emergency Maintenance", I doubt they had any way to know that it was going to happen untill a couple minutes before it started. Now what I'd like is a way to know when and how far the dilithium exchange is going to move. If I'd known it would keep going up I'd have held on to some cpoints I had a few days ago. But stupid me thought it was going to level out and/or go down like it did with the Cardassian lockboxes.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
Players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected.
"Should" being the key word here... Just got disconnected at the very end of a successful CGE run. Yay...
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakitty
Seeing as it's "Emergency Maintenance", I doubt they had any way to know that it was going to happen untill a couple minutes before it started. Now what I'd like is a way to know when and how far the dilithium exchange is going to move. If I'd known it would keep going up I'd have held on to some cpoints I had a few days ago. But stupid me thought it was going to level out and/or go down like it did with the Cardassian lockboxes.

Yea, seems to be climbing pretty steadily. Is this the highest it's been?
Closed Thread