Lt. Commander
# 11
04-12-2012, 04:01 PM
I have a feeling it won't be as scary as they are making out. Keep the lights on! :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2012, 04:05 PM
I think I missed something...

What are the rewards?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Will the scariness be achieved by playing a loud 'BWHAHAHAHAHA' sample every time someone unlocks a D'Kora?
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
a single day only? jeez hope im not busy
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
No gore?
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-12-2012, 04:14 PM
I like how you have made it out to be good thing that it won't take long to finish and for it being around for a day and then every other friday 13th..the mind boggles....

Should kept and added couple more mini missions for halloween week really, as you've done nothing to calm fears of a lack of content
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Why does Cryptic insist of producing story-based mission content when all anybody ever asks for is more C-Store fluff???

The mission sounds great, I can't wait to play it!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
a single day only? jeez hope im not busy
well its 2 days,

Quote:
It will be available this time from around 6pm PDT on Thursday, April 12, until around 6am PDT on Saturday, April 14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
No gore?
The game is rated T
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
well its 2 days,

The game is rated T
Some rated T games have Gore in them.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-12-2012, 05:17 PM
As has been said by soe above:

- New mission content is GREAT.

- Mission content like this that only pops up on a couple of days a year, and is also only available for a VERY limited window (not even 48 hours) is IMO, somewhat of a waste of resources when we here that that there isn't enough Dev time to do a loot of FEs ; KDF content, etc.

Withg all the talk about having to justify 'Drev time spent' to PWE and saying that MANY popular things that were stated over and over by DStahl and others to be 'coming'; I really have to wonder how content like this which would only appear on a VERY limited basis for an EXTREMELY limited time (in MMO terms) was first justified and then so wholeheartedly endorsed by Cryptic/PWE upper management who seem to okay stuff like this at the drop of a hat (being we've had 3 limited time events since F2P launch) - YET - don't see the 'value' in expanding the PvE portion of the KDF so that they can also have a 1 - 50 PvE leveling experience; and NEVER see the Federation based tutorial or have to create/play a Fed character to unlock KDF play - and who also don't see the value in continuing a story narrative with FE series - but instead want massive repeatable story-lite reppeatable events that allow players to 'grind' that all important Dilithium Ore

(And to this day, I STILL don't understand why regular storyline missions don't also give some small Dilithium Ore reward on top of everthing else as Dilithium Ore was supposed to be a 'time based currency for doing thing in game - and as much as I love the Doff system - ho does clicking 5 -7 times and then waiting 30 minutes to 2 days where you effectively can do nothing more and get a Dilithium Ore reward - but ACTIVELY playing a story mission from 20 minutes to an hour ore more nets zero Dilithium Ore - and in effect gives a dis-incentive to playing story missions in general - and then the STO Dev Team wonders why data mining shows players play the story missions less then the content that easily gives Dilithium Ore...)

In general lately a lot of what's being said as to how development decisions are justified, compared to what we actually see entering the game just doesn't add up or make sense in many areas, IMO.