Lt. Commander
# 31
04-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
So, thats it?

Are you kidding me, that mission could be made in about an hour in the foundry.

Where is the money going?
yeah.. lol ?? that was just... hello, oh no bugs, oh no clones... oh no.... bye... done O.?o
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah... this was... someone had fun with the foundry for a couple of hours and slapped it in as a regular mission?
Lt. Commander
# 33
So... what? I mean really?

I dread to think of what happens to the dev who made this if he or she ever watches or even reads real horror...
Or even Bonnie-kin...

And I didn't expect an hour of mission or so... but that was far to short by even the lowest standards I can apply here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
/sidethought: does wearing an EVA suit work?
Either I was really fast the second time I tried it (the minigame itself, not the mission, died the first time because I didn't realised the damage) or yes it does work.
Lt. Commander
# 34
The Sibak Doff says it reduces the cooldown on psionic powers by 15%, but also says afterward "Reduces recharge time by 15%." Does that mean it also reduces all ground power cooldowns by 15% or is it just a typo?
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Ok so its only available on Friday 13th BUT it have a cooldown of a DAY?

Good thing we have so much content on this game already ...
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Hmm, well I kind of feel dumb now. Thought I could restart the mission by leaving and re-entering, but no success. Couldn't get back in and now I'm out an accolade. Oh well, guess I'll see it in July. But from all I've seen here, looks like I'm not missing anything.
Lt. Commander
Such a huge let down!!!
What a crappy delivery.

They set it up so nice.
Drummed up as a dev blog.
Open it with a neat trap (good thing I had the hazmat suit in the backpack).
Talk about Fibonacci (I thought here I'm gonna have some fun kiddi math entering half the series as an entry code - NOPE).
All this...for what? for nothing.
5 minutes nub-dungeon blitz-through.
I could've ran around with tsukase-whatever blades and just yawned at it all.

No sci-fi.
No horror.
A tweet about questionable morals.

And then it was all over.

...I barely got to move my head around to see what's in there.

YAWN.

VERY MAJORLY DISAPPOINTING CRYPTIC!!!!!

As high the expectations, as deep the fall.
Then subsequent body slam into the ground as the sudden stop arrives. 3Gs squeeze machine.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-12-2012, 07:17 PM
I absolutely agree with you sir ^^^

I honestly wouldn't be so angry if it weren't done so poorly at the same time a new lockbox with loads of quality stuff comes out.
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Meh, i'll be too busy playing TOR seeing its Legacy 1.2 patch was added today.....
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Yeah... this was... someone had fun with the foundry for a couple of hours and slapped it in as a regular mission?
Pretty much. Do you really need anything more though?

Internet logic will tell you that this set the next featured series back several months but to the more reasonable mind it's just something nice to throw out there and the mission reward wasn't bad at all either. Personally this is just what I needed after loosing a few million credits to a couple of master keys and some Ferengi lock boxes (the irony!)

If they locked us in one of the rooms for a bit and played with the lights I think it would have fulfilled it's spookey objective better but hey, I had fun. You don't see too many psionic enemies so basing a couple skirmishes on them was a welcome change.