> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1) After completing the puzzle the door didn't open and I had to sit around waiting 5 minutes before it did, during which I chatted to other players and died about 4 times.
2) The map was small and generally just a reuse of existing maps.
3) The doff should've been purple (or maybe there should've been an accolade to do that would've given a purple version instead of the blue one).
4) The lirpa reward was pointless. Most of us have a lirpa from other missions or the christmas giveaway and MK XI ones are easily craftable now at MA.
Now, all that said, it's only up for 36 hours and if it's basically just a short prelude to a proper story series that is in the works then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. However, if, on the other hand, it's their idea of continuing contend, then it's lazy to the extreme.