# 3
04-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Death Clock
A Foundry Mission by Commadore_Bob

The countdown begins April 25.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
I like your banner, and the mission name. Mainly the use of the word Death and Clock :p Very 'Running Man', 'Die Hard' or other great 80's movies
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Finished writing. Even I was surprised where the story ended up.

Will push it the 25th in the morning assuming the publishing bug is fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2012, 05:52 PM
A Few more screenies.

Lt. Commander
# 7
04-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Going live in a little over an hour! I have to go to a a function tomorrow with my pre-schoolers and won't have a chance to publish it otherwise.

Enjoy!

Edit: KDF Version going live in a few minutes. Since it is not my entry, I don't feel guilty posting it a little early.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-24-2012, 09:44 PM
I'm looking forward to trying this one!
Thanks for sharing more screenshots.

-Klintobean
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Now Live.

Release Notes
Version 1.0: Initial Release
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-24-2012, 10:11 PM
The screenshots look good, but there's one problem right off the bat -
When my ship approaches the Danteri system, I'm informed by a popup that it's a G-class star with one M-class planet, which has two moons. The planet was settled by the Ferengi and now boasts a thriving population of traders, who are often at odds. Mercenaries and raiders can often find work there.

I trust you see the issue?

EDIT: Also, as an English major, I'm noticing a lot of typos and mismatched usage. "Denteri", "what your already knew", "Colonial" (the rank is "Colonel"), etc etc. I have to say, this doesn't look promising so far.

EDIT: In Chapter 2, I would like the option to stay by the shuttle, or post a guard, or ask the *cough* Colonial to do so, as I know the Admiral is going to be there in 15 minutes, possibly while I'm chasing untamed waterfowl.

EDIT: The base terrain is a bunch of straight-edged blocks floating above the planet's surface. You couldn't have blended it some, or made it more irregular?

EDIT: I would have liked the opportunity to immediately investigate the Professor's apparent mood swings, which I suspect are temporal jumps or some similar phenomena, but I guess we aren't allowed to do that (yet).

EDIT: So the Admiral's schedule is so fixed that even seeing herself get blown up is not sufficient reason to alter it. Honor Before Reason, or something. I guess that something sensible like, oh, taking a different shuttle is out of the question? Or beaming aboard my ship and letting her borrow one of ours?

EDIT: And then, after scanning some crates (out of the order you intended, apparently) and some gratuitous combat probably thrown in just to keep the pew-pew crowd from rating you a 1, my bridge officers solved the whole mystery for me! Um, yay?

... never did find out exactly what was up with the professor, or if he even had anything to do with the armed intruders. And I was a little nervous about setting off the explosives - wouldn't it be terribly ironic if the detonation signal I sent got time shifted and blew up the Admiral's shuttle?

Ended up giving you four stars because, hey, at least you tried. Next time, get someone else who can spot typos and plot holes to look at it for you.