Lt. Commander
# 1 DStahl - I need my fix
04-13-2012, 12:16 AM
DStahl... The Man... Come on... I need my fix.

One of the things that kept me coming back to the forums were your Engineering reports.

I completely understand that you need to be more short term in them, than you were before, but I really enjoyed having a heads up, on what was to come in the foreseeable future, and the Blogs just don't do that.
Don't get me wrong: The blogs are a fun waste of time to read, but that's it.

I really liked to be able to read you guys thoughts on current progres, and the factors that affected current development.

PLEASE... I need my EngReport fix.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
DStahl... The Man... Come on... I need my fix.

One of the things that kept me coming back to the forums were your Engineering reports.

I completely understand that you need to be more short term in them, than you were before, but I really enjoyed having a heads up, on what was to come in the foreseeable future, and the Blogs just don't do that.
Don't get me wrong: The blogs are a fun waste of time to read, but that's it.

I really liked to be able to read you guys thoughts on current progres, and the factors that affected current development.

PLEASE... I need my EngReport fix.
He doesn't need to be more short-term, he just needs to add a section at the end explaining why things have been moved/removed/altered.

Like this:

Quote:
Updates:
  • Item A is not fiscally feasible production wise, we may revisit it later.
  • Mission B development has run into a technical hurdle, programmers attempting solution, production on hold pending said solution.
  • Ship C has run into creative issues, we have no workable ideas for it's special Console, suggestions welcome.
  • Revamp of system D has been temporarily halted due to it's main developer taking vacation, will resume soon.
  • Due to in-game economic concerns, Daily E has been retasked to be a normal Mission addition at a later date.
If we knew the reasons for things disappearing or being moved down or re-imagined, there would be far less combustion.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
He doesn't need to be more short-term, he just needs to add a section at the end explaining why things have been moved/removed/altered.

Like this:

If we knew the reasons for things disappearing or being moved down or re-imagined, there would be far less combustion.
works too... as long as I get my fix...