Lt. Commander
List your memorable lines from the Movies or TV here ...

Quote:
Kia Win to Kira
"Feel free to stay as many days as you'd like... even a week if necessary."
Quote:
Dukan to Kira ...
"I'm not talking about exposing her to your backward superstitions"
Quote:
Garak to Bashir
"... never tell the same lie twice."
Quote:
Worf
"Good tea nice house"
Quote:
Kirk
"Well a double dumbass on you"
Quote:
Vreeknak (DS9)
"To be honest, my opinion of Starfleet officers is so low that you'd have to work very hard indeed to disappoint me"
Quote:
Quark
"I have come to answer the challenge of D'Ghor, son of... whatever"
Quote:
Chekov
"Why not simply Waporise them"
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Quark: It's over.
Odo: What're you talking about?
Quark: Everything. Bajor, the provisional government, the Federation being here, all of it. We got to leave. Well, I do anyway. You can just turn into a couch.

----------

Garak: They're all dead?
Female changeling: They're dead. You're dead. Cardassia is dead. Your people were doomed the moment they attacked us. I believe that answers your question."
Garak: It was a pleasure meeting you.

------------

Data: And for a time, I was tempted by her offer.
Picard: How long a time?
Data: 0.68 seconds sir. For an android, that is nearly an eternity.

----------------

Tolian Soran: Have you ever considered a prosthesis that would make you look a little more... how can I say... more normal?
La Forge: What's normal?
Tolian Soran: "What's normal?" Well, that's a good question. Normal is what everyone else is and you are not.

---------------

Marritza: What lies? You mean my failure to divulge my true identity? Believe me Major, I yearned to tell you. But I knew how much more satisfaction you would have if you found out for yourself, and that was my only deception. Marritza was a magnificent file clerk. And I, Gul Darhe'el? I hope you'll not think it immodest of me to say so, but I was a magnificent leader. Oh, you never saw Gallitep at its height. For a labor camp, it was the very model of order and efficiency. And why? For that, you have to look to the top. To me! My word, my every glance, was law. And my verdict was always the same: Guilty.
Kira: You're insane!
Marritza: Oh, no, no, Major... you can't dismiss me that easily. I did what had to be done. My men understood that, and that's why they loved me. I would order them to go out and kill Bajoran scum, and they'd do it, they'd murder them! They'd come back covered in blood but they felt clean! Now why did they feel that way, Major? Because they were clean!

---------------

Garak: A pity. I rather liked him. (after vaporising an obsidian order agent).

---------------

Dukat: War is such thirsty work. Don't you agree?
Weyoun: Perhaps if you didn't talk so much your throat wouldn't get so dry.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Captain Picard: Mr. Worf, do you know Gilbert and Sullivan?
Lieutenant Commander Worf: No sir, I have not had a chance to meet all the new crew members since I have been back.
--------------
Lt. Commander Worf: As you probably know by now, Jadzia and I will be married here on the station in six days.
Doctor Bashir: There's nothing more romantic than a wedding on DS9 in springtime.
Chief O'Brien: When the neutrinos are in bloom.
------------

Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax: [counting] ... two... three... I say she stops at seven.
Captain Sisko: I say eight. Mr. Worf?
Lt. Commander Worf: Ten!
[Kira stops after eight sneezes]
Major Kira: I hate being pregnant!
Captain Sisko: I win!
Lt. Commander Worf: You fight well - for a tailor.
Chief O'Brien: It's funny - I've served on half a dozen ships, and none of them have had cloaking devices except the Defiant. Now that we're not using it I feel... naked.
Lt. Commander Worf: It is disconcerting, to say the least.
Captain Sisko: Gentlemen, I feel the same breeze you do.
[Dax smiles to herself]
Chief O'Brien: What're you smiling at?
Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax: I don't know, I guess it's just being in the same room with so many naked men.
--------------

Commander Riker: Tough little ship.
Lt. Commander Worf: Little?
--------------

My favorite one is Worf talking about Hiriyoshi Obrien but i can't find the quote.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-08-2012, 02:54 PM
I've always LOVED this quote and William Windom was a marvelous actor capable of tremendous emotional range and nuance.

Matt Decker: [distraught] They say there's no devil, Jim, but there is, right out of Hell. I saw it!
Capt. Kirk: Matt, where's your crew?
Matt Decker: On the third planet.
Capt. Kirk: There IS no third planet!
Matt Decker: [anguished - touches tongue tip to upper lip and shudders] Don't you think I know that? There was, but not anymore! They called me; they BEGGED me for help, four hundred of them! I couldn't... I-I couldn't...
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Worf: "That is how the Klingon lures a mate."
Wesley: "Are you telling me to go yell at Salia?"
Worf: "No. Men do not roar. Women roar.Then they hurl heavy objects. And claw at you."
Wesley: "What does the man do?"
Worf: "He reads love poetry. He ducks a lot."

Q: "Q, the miserable, Q, the desperate! What must I do to convince you people?"
Worf: "Die."
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM
its a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Jem'Hadar: I am (Jem'Hadar Name), and I am dead. We are at this moment all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. Remember, Victory is Life.

Chief O'Brien: I am Chief Miles O'Brien, and I am very much alive and intend to stay that way.

(This is sort of mangled, the exact quote is different)
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Dude. Dudedudedude.

Spock: The ship... out of danger?
Kirk: Yes.
Spock: Don't grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Kirk: ...the needs of the few...
Spock: ...Or the one. I never took the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?
Spock: I have been and always shall be your friend.

Kirk: Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

Plus pretty much everything General Chang ever said
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I speak now as the Captain of the USS Enterprise and Lieutenant Worf's commanding officer. You will not execute a member of my crew, nor will I turn his brother over to you.

K'mpec: This is not the Federation, Picard. If you defy an order of the High Council, the alliance with the Federation could fall to dust.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: The alliance with the Federation is not based on lies, K'mpec. Protect your secrets, if you must. But you will not sacrifice these men.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-08-2012, 08:18 PM
From Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country, Captain Sulu and the Excelsior racing to assist Captain Kirk.

Helmsman: If we go any faster, she'll fly her apart.
Captain Sulu: FLY HER APART, THEN !!!