Lt. Commander
# 1 Sale Loot
04-11-2012, 11:07 PM
So, if the C-Store Sale was kinda like Christmas, then now is the when you go back to school in January and tell all your friends what Santa brought you. So what did Santa bring everyone?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Nothing... not touching the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeesh. Just trying to be casually social for the people who did. EVERY forum doesn't need to be a grumpy rant.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Nothing... not touching the C-Store.
Aww a bitter player but one who still plays? .

As for me the sale brought me the Federation dreadnought about 3 weeks earlier and 400 cpoints cheaper. All the c-points were from dilithium. Would feel great if I hadn't spent 75 bucks on Klingon . You know the fruit of a hard work always tastes the best.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2012, 11:17 PM
It was Christmas for me; A friend even divined my account password and bought me things...

I got the D'kyr science ship, as well as a couple of GQ doff packs... Lesse... Ooh, two klingon carriers I still have to figure out how to use as well.

Not a bad haul atall.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Yeesh. Just trying to be casually social for the people who did. EVERY forum doesn't need to be a grumpy rant.
Wasn't a rant... You simply asked "what did santa bring you"... and I answered the what and why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery7810
Aww a bitter player but one who still plays? .
Would'n call it bitter... At least not how I understand "bitter". More like "theres nothing in there that equals the price requested".
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate525 View Post
It was Christmas for me; A friend even divined my account password and bought me things...

I got the D'kyr science ship, as well as a couple of GQ doff packs... Lesse... Ooh, two klingon carriers I still have to figure out how to use as well.

Not a bad haul atall.
Why does everyone have such a good friend? Oh where did u find him? Maybe I'll go look in the same place asking the people there 'Hey do u want to be my friend?'

I have too many enemies ones I didn't even look or try to antagonize.......gosh...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Would'n call it bitter... At least not how I understand "bitter". More like "theres nothing in there that equals the price requested".
But you became a lifer................

:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery7810
Why does everyone have such a good friend? Oh where did u find him? Maybe I'll go look in the same place asking the people there 'Hey do u want to be my friend?'
Germany.

And you can't have him, he's MINE! I got him hooked on this game originally. We've known each other for about three years now, started over at Rpol, actually.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Wasn't a rant... You simply asked "what did santa bring you"... and I answered the what and why...
No it wasn't, i'm just trying to be preemptive since techincally ya didn't need to post at all.

Besdies, who says anyone spent a penny? I just turned in a million dil. Picked up an Excelsior, a Thunderchild, and a whole bunch of various kinds of storage slots.