Lt. Commander
# 11 50 Millions
04-16-2012, 09:07 PM
That price is nuts. Add the sets to the C-store...
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
Myself I'd even be happy to pay a fairly steep price in the C-store for these things, provided they made it a uniform piece so I can put them on my boffs. It would be worth 400 CP just to have some Klingon costume options.
Seconded on all counts.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-17-2012, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
Myself I'd even be happy to pay a fairly steep price in the C-store for these things, provided they made it a uniform piece so I can put them on my boffs. It would be worth 400 CP just to have some Klingon costume options.
I agee with this
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-17-2012, 01:35 PM
I second this motion.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I agree that costumes should have been in the C-Store to begin with; I would've bought them directly from the store, but I have no intention of opening any lockboxes for them.

Unfortunately, now that they're part of the Lobi store, could they really justify moving them to the C-Store after people have spent much money acquiring them through the lockbox system, believing that to be the only way to get them? Although I would like to see them there, I think I'd feel really cheated if I'd invested money through the lockboxes, only to see them show up for a much cheaper (I'm assuming) price in the C-Store.

My general hope is that costumes don't end up being tied to lockboxes in the future. Not cool, in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Yes, they can ... either by selling the Lobi Crystals in the C-Store or by putting them there, they sure as heck did not stop of adding previous pre-order items in the C-Store.

Also the Lobi Store is to award consolation prizes, its not really intended (or should not be intended) to be a end on its own, Lobi Crystals should be a consolation prize currency and not a currency on its own, expecially considering the means to acquire it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-17-2012, 03:12 PM
The Ship is fugly, i hated it from the moment i first saw it on the show.
The Outfits are really horrible too.
The Ship set looks pretty good to me though but no way will i Gamble for it, the prices are sickening and shows you just what they are like, remember they used the C Store when we it was a sub based game and gave us no content just Store crap.
Not the best Dev team is it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-17-2012, 05:14 PM
These are all tradable. If you want to buy them with C-points, you can - sell some keys, and buy them up on the exchange.

Like many things, deals come up all the time. If you pop on at any given time to buy them on the exchange, you'll see prices from 5-25M for them, but you can pay far less if you watch for people selling them off cheaper.

That said, my biggest gripe about these is that it's mostly female-only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
The Ship is fugly, i hated it from the moment i first saw it on the show.
The Outfits are really horrible too.
The Ship set looks pretty good to me though but no way will i Gamble for it, the prices are sickening and shows you just what they are like, remember they used the C Store when we it was a sub based game and gave us no content just Store crap.
Not the best Dev team is it.
Do you think the Dev team likes this any better than most players?

They don't.

The company that owns the games calls the shots. If anything, I think they do what they can to balance it; giving us other ways to get the GQ commodities, for example, or that almost all of the crystal stuff is tradable, or that everyone that just wanted an Odessey to play with has one, it's the souped up version you have to pay for.

Trust me, just like when the TCG invaded SWG, the Developers try the best they can to make it was easy on us as they are allowed to and still keep their jobs.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-20-2012, 12:07 AM
Also add the Ferengi whips to the set.