Lt. Commander
# 1 Need help in a Mission
04-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Mission = Investigate Iconia

how do I defeat I.R.W Intrakhu that ship is just hard nutts. I get his health down half way and then he restores it and then blows me to bits. I have added a picture of my current ship setup. I even changed my engineering Consoles to resist the plasma torpedos a bit better but still no real help.

Any suggestions would be great

ps link to my current ship setup http://darka1912009.webs.com/startrekonline.htm

thanks

Admiral Darka
Lt. Commander
# 2 Ttt
04-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Any one Help??
Lt. Commander
# 3 Fleet
04-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Ask your fleet, If they will not help may be time to look for new fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4 what I did
04-14-2012, 12:08 PM
That part of the mission was a pain, what I did was use a straffing run tactic on it I would get about 13k away from it hit all my buffs then evasive menuevers and hit it with everything I had as I flew past it, it took about 45 min to wear it down and defeat it, its restores eventualy got less effective and I could inflict greater damage faster. hope this helps
Ensign
# 5 Tachyon Beam
09-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Hello there,

I just used a Tachyon Beam 1 and Tractor Beam II. Alpha and Beta Attacks and it blew up in 10 seconds. I was defeated all the time until i used the Tachyon Beam.

Cheers
Captain
Community Moderator
# 7
09-21-2012, 02:56 AM
As per the little rules at the top of every forum, please don't bring back zombies

If a thread has no activity after 30 days, leave it dead! If you must, you are more than welcome to make a new thread to continue the discussion

As such, THREAD CLOSE!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread