Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't Find "Into the Fray"
04-13-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm a Vice Admiral, but I only see 1 mission (Restore the Neutral Zone) listed under Lieutanent Commander Icheb. Are there any other prerequisites before I can access the mission "Into the Fray"?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2012, 05:02 PM
The missions rotate daily (between the two you mentioned and "Pacify Enemy Leaders") that Icheb gives you. I believe you need to complete the current one before he will offer you one of the others.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2012, 05:41 PM
For crying out loud, Brandon, that is NOT how it works! Didn't you read anything after your posts in the other thread about Ker'rat?

There is no rotation, or at least, no LOGICAL rotation. It's tho C&H mission almost ALL the time. And when you complete it, you often don't get any other mission, even if you had the mission for days before you completed it.

Basically, it's bugged. and Cryptic either doesn't know or won't admit that it's bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2012, 08:00 PM
It's not a rotation: you are offered one of the three at not-quite-random. It's not fully random since the War Zone mission (which still doesn't mention Otha) is much rarer.

If you already have one mission, say the C&H mission, you can get either of the other two while you have it. You can have all three at once. Once you complete one, you can't get that same type until it comes up again - and if it happens to be up that day, it seems to me that you have to wait out the timer from when you complete the mission. If you complete one, and the daily is one of the other two you have, you're not offered a daily because you already have it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
It's not a rotation: you are offered one of the three at not-quite-random. It's not fully random since the War Zone mission (which still doesn't mention Otha) is much rarer.

If you already have one mission, say the C&H mission, you can get either of the other two while you have it. You can have all three at once. Once you complete one, you can't get that same type until it comes up again - and if it happens to be up that day, it seems to me that you have to wait out the timer from when you complete the mission. If you complete one, and the daily is one of the other two you have, you're not offered a daily because you already have it.
It used to be that "Into the Fray" could be repeated every 30 minutes. Has that changed?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Well, not sure if it is intentional or bugged, but certainly is not really linked in any logical form into completing the others. Sometimes I have all of them open and sometiems I get only one offered. I wish the missions would do exactly what they say and would be daily !
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Brandon, perhaps you're confused about how this works. The three pvp dailies rotate on which is available each day. The Warzone daily is almost NEVER available. The Accolade community has complained about this issue plenty of times. Currently Warzones appear between 10% and 20% of the time with Capture and Hold appearing between 30% and 40% and Arena the other 20-30%.

The rate at which Warzone dailies appear need to be increased please!
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2012, 11:03 AM
People are confusing the daily versions of these missions with the wrapper versions. Cryptic removed the wrapper versions which have always been repeatable over and over. I fail to understand why they changed the wrapper missions from 15 runs to only 3 runs in the first place. It was an obvious power levelling/dilithium farming exploit.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-14-2012, 01:07 PM
It would be nice if they would make each of the 3 PvP Daily types (Arena, C&H, Warzones) available each day, rather than this failed "randomness" that always seems to heavily favor one over the others.

Failing that, how hard could it be to add some conditions that make the next chance favor one of the two types that wasn't just offered?

Or just set up a constant order starting with Arena, Cap and Hold, Warzone, Arena, Cap and Hold, Warzone, Arena... rinse, repeat.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-14-2012, 01:57 PM
i think an easy way to do a random rotation would be this-
1- warzone
2- cap and hold
3- arena

1 goes first, so then a 50/50 chance of either cap an hold or arena. say arena goes, so then the next daily could only be a 50/50 shot between warzone or cap and hold. etc etc. see what i did?