Lt. Commander
# 1 Introduction, and art.
04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Why hello fellow members of this fine establishment that is a Star Trek Forum. I'm Kayla, ingame known as Kiki@GamerzGirl. I started playing in '10, but sort of lost interest, and didn't play for a LONG while, and recently started playing RELIGIOUSLY again. xD I work, eat, sleep, and STO now. >.>

The people are fun, the missions are fun. There happens to be a lot of coincidences happening when I play. xD

Why did I get into this game? Well, 3.5 years ago I started dating a Star Trek NERD. I'd say trekky, however I believe I have heard at conventions people spell it differently and don't like it when it's spelled wrong, so if you're that person - sorry. I started watching the series BACKWARDS. Don't judge. Oh, and I like Janeway. I'm in the middle of DS9 right now, and at first I didn't like it, but I've grown fond of the characters, and their personalities.

I haven't seen the other series yet, so yeah. >.>

I'm an artist. A lover of sushi, and an all around gamer. I'm always up for some chat, so feel free to mail me ingame, or on here.

For my next bit, I will show you some old art! It was a style that I was doing for a bit, just to get passed comics faster, otherwise I'd put too much effort into it. These were all done in '10.

Enjoy!

What Race would I be? - I'm very logical, however the other part of Vulcan's is impossible. I'd be going through Pon Farr everyday.
How does one understand this? - While watching ST, I noticed that they would just press randomly on the buttons, so that's where this originated.
50k Tribble: Basic tribble, big pricetag. - This really happened ingame when I first started. Omg, you have no clue how ****ed I was. I don't quite remember the economy back then, however 50k was like half of my ingame money. This probably had to do a little with the moral I had towards it. xD
Don't feed the Tribbles. - I don't know why this came into my mind, but it did. . .
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Welcome!
Several of us chat in the in-game channel "TenForwardForum". Feel free to join us there if you want to see some horrible puns.

Here is a comic I made just with screenshots.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 08:49 AM
This is a mini comic book i made to point out the bad idea of more than one person controlling a ship. Do note that i made this about 6months before I started Closed Beta, so I had to guess as to what the game could be like

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Hi and welcome to ten forward.

you belong to us now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2012, 02:57 PM
We are STO. Your fun as you know it is over. Lower your defences and prepared to be bored at end game.

...kidding. Welcome to 10F!

Just... mind the Panda, avoid the trap door in room #306, remember that non-consumption of Bacon is seen as a mark against you, the banging is just the hailstorm outside and there is absolutely no basement where I'm developing something top secret.

>.>

<.<

*disappears into the shadows*
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2012, 10:29 PM
And don't forget the most important rule of all... BEWARE THE TOUCAN!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2012, 05:59 AM
I think she left because we took too long to respond.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Yeah that has to be it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Maybe we can go fishing and bring folks back?