Lt. Commander
# 1 Recruitment
04-14-2012, 07:58 AM
I must be doing it wrong. The only section I can't level almost at all is recruitment.
My main character has maxed everything it has been months, as I am still in 3rd level recruitment.
I have another character that I leveled all the sections and I am stuck with recruitment as well.
It looks like it takes about 3 months total just for recruitment.

Yet I hear that it wasnt the hardest category to level. Therefore I can I can only conclude that I am doing it wrong.

Other than doff and boss acquisition missions, the return 5 for one missions, andkilling prisoners and colonists how is it levellable?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Dismissing any doff except replicated holograms gives recruitment xp as well, but I agree it is one of the longest to level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 08:32 AM
They could definitely use a revamp of the xp given for recruitment missions. They are hard to find, take a long time, and don't give much xp. I hit just about every recruitment I can and still my recruitment is about half of what everything else is. (30K ish, compared to about 60K of everything else)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Ok so it really isn't just me?
Ok. Just wondering how people finished it so fast.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2012, 08:12 AM
2 of my 3 FED characters finished recruitment without me even looking at it. the 3rd is maxed in all categories but trade and recruitment with recruitment being the worst (but still only about 10k from max).

My KDF character on the other hand is really hurting on Recruitment and needs like 25k with all other categories (but exploration) maxed.