Lt. Commander
# 21
04-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrilon View Post
If it's a brand new mission, it needs five people to rate it, I believe, before it will be searchable under the normal Foundry listings. To find your mission before receiving those five ratings, click the box in the "Community Authored" missions tab in-game, which allows you to become a "reviewer" of foundry missions. This will allow you to search for missions that haven't yet been rated.

I'm not sure from reading your post if you meant that you'd already tried this or not, so I'm just throwing out ideas.
Thanks for the info. My friend and I are both reviewers. I've tried looking under "Community Authored" in new and custom.
Lt. Commander
# 22 Not showing in searches
04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
My mission as well is not even showing in searches and it is only a primer for me to make sure things are going to work so my fleet can use it later. I have followed everything no errors reports and received email stating it was successfully published. Does not show in any tab under any search or by anyone trying to find it from lvl 20 to lvl 5 (Klink Mission) http://forums.startrekonline.com/sta...milies/mad.gif
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
See, for me it's been weird. I had accidentally used a higher difficulty leveled npc to re-skin for my newest mission, and it made it 31+ when it was meant to be 16+.

So I edited the npc's and republished after the bugs had started. It did fix it to 16+. But any text changes did not update. The updater "will" report it's updated and if you re-accept it while in your in progress missions log, it does update as "updated".

But when i look, and play, texts mostly are not updated. But assets are changed.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-14-2012, 04:38 PM
It seems to affect scores as well. The score on the search list does not equal the score after the Community Rating label.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-15-2012, 05:44 AM
yep this sucks i made my first missions and can't edit it as i now seen a mess up and getting bad ratings for it and then the latest one will not even upload
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Second mission not publishing either

Project Name: UFoP: Do'it Duty
Project ID: ST-HE44QO7Y9

Just added one NPC and 4 dialog boxes and 4/15 version 0.8 not showing up on Holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Grazorak City is a published and reviewed mission...but my republished changes are not showing up. I've done 4 re-publishes, and the very first original is still there.

It appears that the publisher isn't publishing anything.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-15-2012, 10:49 PM
I hope this get fixed soon, I'm pretty keen to get my mext foundry mission out. Mind you I probably speak for all of us Aurthors in asking this.

If you can keep us updated, on whats going on.

Thx.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-15-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm still wondering if this is a library issue. The system is going through the process of publishing the mission, is sending us an in game message saying it is published, and is telling the Foundry that it is published and what time it published. The only thing that doesn't appear to be working is the link in-game to the published mission. So I'm wondering if our published missions are there but their links just are being pushed to holodeck.

Of course, my database knowledge is limited so I don't know how the system works.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi Authors!

Just a quick update -- the team is working on the publishing fix and hopes to squash the bug with the next patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=