Lt. Commander
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd let you all know that we have the borg princess herself, the wonderful Assistant Producer, ZeroniusRex, on the show today.

She'll be live with Galactrix, Bazag and hopefully myself at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 10pm BST / 7am AEST on www.livestream.com/cerberusfilms.

We will be taking some questions from the chatroom, so make sure to tune in.

If you miss it, don't worry, you'll be able to find it here on youtube in a few days time.

We'll be playing through 'Fungus Among Us', a federation mission by BorticusCryptic with Zero.

We've really been looking forward to this, and we hope you can all join us.

# 2
04-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Ack 2PM!? *wails* I can't tune in i'll be out of my "office" (ie bedroom lol).

This is poopers
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Ack 2PM!? *wails* I can't tune in i'll be out of my "office" (ie bedroom lol).

This is poopers
Hopefully you can watch the show on YouTube when it's posted. We had to do it live today at 2pm because that's when Zero is in the "office" (i.e. not a bedroom?)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
Hopefully you can watch the show on YouTube when it's posted. We had to do it live today at 2pm because that's when Zero is in the "office" (i.e. not a bedroom?)
Woop! Will do!

And wow if cryptic would be giving out bedrooms as offices that'd be pretty interesting...and probably quite comfy :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2012, 01:18 PM
It'll be nice to know that Zero gets to play Foundry missions not because something is borked up for once
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Interestingly, I once made a project called The Most Buggiest Mission Ever and tried to reproduce every foundry bug in it. I wonder what I did with that :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
Haha! Joke's on you! I'll be in my bedroom!

Ok, I'll be in my home office, actually. I've actually got a bit of a cold, so I hope I don't sound totally atrocious. Oh, and they're cutting down trees here, so I hope the chainsaws aren't too loud. (And I promise it's trees and not some horrible scene from Dexter that I wish I could un-see.)
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Haha! Joke's on you! I'll be in my bedroom!

Ok, I'll be in my home office, actually. I've actually got a bit of a cold, so I hope I don't sound totally atrocious. Oh, and they're cutting down trees here, so I hope the chainsaws aren't too loud. (And I promise it's trees and not some horrible scene from Dexter that I wish I could un-see.)
Feel better soon, Zero. I look forward to listening in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-19-2012, 02:18 PM
A quick Update, BorticusCryptic will ALSO be joining us live.

Make sure you guys come and watch. This looks like it's shaping up to be an AWESOME show. Double the Devs, Double the fun
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Well, that was tons of fun, but man am I exhausted now.

Thanks for having me on the show, gents! Toodily pip!

Crikey!