Lt. Commander
# 1 BOFF recruitment missions?
04-13-2012, 07:16 AM
I haven't seen these since the DOFF recruitment missions were moved to the Academy, where did the BOFF missions go?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2012, 07:36 AM
They're in the Personal list now, and I've seen them fairly often in the Earth locations and the Federation sectors. I think they might also show up from the Operations Officer, but I don't remember for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Although I pretty much ignore them now (no need for more BOffs), I do see them quite often. They are usually in the SFA/Spacedock/Sol area, from what I see, for FED.

KDF I find they spawn almost constantly in Klink space. I do take the KDF ones as I don't have many on that toon, but I'm constantly surprised how many I see.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2012, 08:54 AM
They're only in personal now, and they're not restricted by sector. For Fed, non-human BOff evals are currently extremely rare.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2012, 12:20 PM
There is something wonky somewhere... I rarely see a BOFF assignment on my Fed characters now and I have never seen a Saurian. But all my Klingons have a full complement of efficient Letheans some with rank 3 rare abilities and BOFF assignments pop up every day.

Is it me or do doff system bugs seem a bit feast or famine, like with the cultural exchanges before the fix.

**defiantly wonky today I've seen no FED boff assingments but right now on my Orion I have four, three of those are Lethean...
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Fed Humans are Rare and all others are Very Rare.

KDF have no BOFF assignments more rare than Rare and several Uncommon.

-Thus KDF see piles of them and Fed do not.

On a related note, my 'Achievement' BOFF assignments have all been Tellarites. On #s 4,5,6 now, all Tellarites. This is getting ridiculous.