I think the lack of PvP Foundry maps hurts both the Foundry and PvP. It could also provide a more controlled environment for testing various builds & combos. This could lead to better bug scrubbing.
Limited audio options as part of the storytelling. It hurts immersion.
Also, too many authors seem to assume too much about a player's character's personality. If you're gonna a have a branching dialog/choose your own adventure style mission, then please leave room for a variety of character personalities and don't assume b/c someone is KDF they fit some flat character.
UI search is an issue as well. There should be better hash tag flags for people searching to find types of missions. There should be an option to exclude results based on these tags similar to the doff trait options.
Lastly, there are missions which have been buggy for along time, but still eat up space. There should be a way of removing missions from searches, so people don't have to continually need to sift through them. In the end it's too much a pain to find something entertaining.
I apologise to begin with in that I am pretty new to the forums, though I have played the game for a while now.
Maybe a way to get peoples foundry missions to a larger audience in a fairer way with less hassle.
1. Take the exploration areas like the expanses etc and use them as a home for the foundry missions.
2. when players scan a signal they get a randomised foundry mission to play.
3. The mission description ie: type ,duration, description. gives the players the option to accept or move on and scan the next.
4. The missions would still need to be played by the Devs or a player group of volunteers to be include.
5. Have a store like the stf one. Each mission played gives a token of some kind which can be spent there and a dilithium sub the same as other dailys.
Still keep the community authored section as well.
The exploration areas just give community authored missions a new stage to get out to the wider player base.
And in so doing promotes the foundry to every player as they progress through the game.
The higher level mmo'ers / players get new and creative missions to play while still getting their daily grind goodies.
While we get great story / action missions to enjoy
And for the cryptic/pwe there will be loads more content added to the game at a stroke which will keep people playing longer.
Soz if all the above has already been brought up.
Please keep up the good work and fingers crossed Season 6 brings a foundry update with some of the Neverwinter/foundry utilities with it.