Lt. Commander
# 11
04-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
So are you saying that Cryptic needs to add more special, hot lesbian Doffs?

That's how I read it.
I won't complain
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-17-2012, 05:59 AM
I'm going for all Klingons on my K't'inga.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-17-2012, 06:25 AM
I am slowly trying to build up a Ferengi crew. The Privateer packs help but I wish they were more accessible. I worry what will happen to them once the Ferengi lock box goes away.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Note that, at least, now you can get common species such as Orions and Vulcans with Resolve.
I was going to say I haven't observed this yet, but I see its only in the Tribble patch notes so far. Guess I'll be storing doffs for a few days until the change goes live.

But it'll be nice to get back to homogenizing my kdf crew again if I can get enough Orion's with Resolve.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Rainth the Orion is working ona an all Orion Female Crew
Gsith the Gorn is working to all Gorn and Orion Females
Qhi the Klingon is vaguely leaning towards all Klingon
Whiskers Human is trying to get 96% females on his ship.
T'Pel the Vulcan is going all female Vulcan
Karn the Klingon is not being picky at all.
Zeken is going for attractive women.

I find it is something you need to start Early it will take a lot of work to get Whiskers switched over and Qhi both of which are 50.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-18-2012, 04:15 PM
My main, Kuoron, is sporting a Lethean-heavy crew, both for Boff and Doff positions. Doffs also include some particular favourites, naturally, such as a handful of Gorn, Federation turncoats, a Vorta and a pair of Breen. But they're mostly Lethean.

What I'd REALLY like to see for my themed ship is to have those Doffs represented throughout the ship, rather than the insta-beamed-in mix of regular no-name KDF generics. Mmmm, yes!
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-18-2012, 09:08 PM
My Orion carrier captain, after one too many drunken advances on her bridge crew, has just booted every non-Orion off her carrier.

Dropped the roster from ~85 to less than thirty. On the plus side, the RNG was in on the act. Every compact I did returned a good, properly green-skinned Orion.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
I've done: Andorian, Tellarite, Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan Boff+Doff crews, and am starting on a Dosi crew, which will obviously be a lot harder. I started on a Cardassian one as well at one point, but largely abandoned it.
I wouldn't trust the Dosi...their eyes are too close together...
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-19-2012, 11:25 AM
I would like to do themed crews, but right now it's simply too much trouble for too little benefit and it has no effect on what you find roaming your ship interior.

I originally wanted my Alien to have an all "alien" crew (no humans and few or no human-like races like bajorans, trill, betazoids, and vulcans). I might get there eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-19-2012, 01:45 PM
With the exception of the chain specials I have an all female crew.