Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt6
I am using terran empire for all my bridge crew but i remember that Sulu in both universes is tactical as well as helmsman. He wears gold in TOS which is command or tactical i this game. But in the mirror universe he wears red he is tactical and still helmsman but also apparently cheif of security. So if anyone here plays with TOS and or terran empire TOS do you have your bridge officers in red as tactical or gold? Since we cant change all the security or ship npc's to your bridge uniforms i no longer use security on away missions.just my bridge officers.
I personally go with how the game has it: red = tactical, yellow = engineer, and blue = science; I also use the greenish blue color from TNG for my medical officer.
Ensign
# 22
02-16-2014, 09:08 AM
I wish I could be able to change the uniform for the crew also. I had the same conflict :l
Commander
# 23
02-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Here we go again This topic has been brought up several dozens of times since the game was released... So far: No reaction from the Devs (it's only been four years )
STOWiki admin.
Career Officer
# 24
02-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Interesting that we had to revive a thread from 2012 to continue the discussion...
You're right. The work here is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
Captain
# 25
02-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasensei View Post
Here we go again This topic has been brought up several dozens of times since the game was released... So far: No reaction from the Devs (it's only been four years )
We had a reaction, though I can't link a source or anything. But I think some dev stated that they won't touch anything relating to the ship interior anymore because it doesn't pay off...
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Captain
# 26
02-16-2014, 09:58 AM
I really really want this too, but it's not gonna happen.

Devs clearly stated that they have given up on interiors entirely, best we can hope is that they are not removed.
Support more story content in STO
Commander
# 27
02-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Interesting that we had to revive a thread from 2012 to continue the discussion...
The STO forums aren't the only platform. There's also Facebook and interviews like Priority One, STOked, SB UGC etc....
STOWiki admin.
Captain
# 28
02-17-2014, 06:06 PM
This was the first issue I ever had with the game. It kills my immersion to get me and all my boffs in uniforms, and then the rest of my crew never bother stopping by the quartermaster during their endless pacing of my corridors.