Lt. Commander
When are the new episodes coming out? Shouldn't there be new episodes every once in awhile?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2012, 06:56 AM
Depends what you consider "once in a while". There were five new episodes a few weeks ago and since then there has been a new KDF mission, some events, and a mini-episode. In my opinion, there are new episodes "once in a while".
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2012, 06:57 AM
there will be more events (romulan shuttle one next week for example) but the next episodes probably wont be a for a while. They are working on season 6 (starbases, foundry, pvp etc) which will take up a lot of effort at the moment so dont expect new eps until after season 6 which should be around june time.

they should be centred around the tholians when they do come.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Nevar... Only the lock-boxes will appear... and an occational 24 hour episode, on the days you usually aint home...

Rumor has it that there will be a new FE later this year though... MUCH MUCH later.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2012, 07:59 AM
I hope sooner rather than later but the way it seems to stand right now not for a long time that's if the game lasts that long.
Time will tell Lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2012, 01:46 PM
The game will in fact last that long. Compared to TOR, which has already lost a huge chunk of its player base. TOR's started the same "come back and play for a week!" offer that WoW has been using lately - becoming as desperate in 80 days as it took eight years for WoW to become. STO is going stronger than anyone wants to believe, judging by how crowded DS9 and the Spacedock alone tend to be - in every instance.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saboreth
The game will in fact last that long. Compared to TOR, which has already lost a huge chunk of its player base. TOR's started the same "come back and play for a week!" offer that WoW has been using lately - becoming as desperate in 80 days as it took eight years for WoW to become. STO is going stronger than anyone wants to believe, judging by how crowded DS9 and the Spacedock alone tend to be - in every instance.
Right, sure. you have proof of this other than wild speculation on a marking scheme?

For the record, 75 is the MAX they will allow in one instance, count instances, I've seen crowded before in game, I highly doubt they are that crowded. Oh and don't go on instance number alone, they are NOT numerical for some reason that I've not been bothered to figure out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saboreth
thanx to STO IP