Lt. Commander
I'm thinking I'm an idiot and overlooking something, but I've been trying for the past week to progress down Project Chrysalis, but I'm not finding this assignment. I've been running a cycle through Beta Ursae, Zeta Andromedae and Alpha Trianguli [and their nebula off-shoots] and I haven't seen this espionage mission.

I am playing a Federation captain [and I have completed the first mission], so I'm at a lose .
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
I did the same circuit thing you are. I have been looking for 3 or 4 different chain missions. All I know is that it hits eventually. I don't think that particular mission drops in the exploration clusters (I won't say that in court.) I think it took me about 2 weeks to finish the Chrysalis chain. I'm stuck trying to find finish two renown missions now. I think I've been looking for a little over a week.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks . For now, will keep the explore clusters in, at the very least they can pop up Haggle missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2012, 08:51 AM
I may have been doing something wrong, or just not enough. I finally picked up the mission from a Department Head [Tactical]. Wasn't really checking the department heads as often as I perhaps should have, was just checking the sector space area, but oh well, got it now so yay.