Lt. Commander
# 1 Mature Fleet?
04-11-2012, 06:01 AM
I'm a freshly new Science Officer looking to join a mature fleet who is active in chat. I'm not that new as I used to play the early half of last year. Any one recruiting?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
It depends of what you mean by "mature" there are a few +18 fleets out there and as far as I know we are the only +30 mature Fleet. I would say that most of us are in our 40’s though. As for “mature” we all have work, families and board meeting to contend with but we still make the time to play Star Trek games so “mature” is subjective.

If you are over 30 years young then please check us out on the TOS Veterans Fleet Website or look at our recruiting messages in the STO Forums.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Most of us are mature... well, except for Mugato, but we like him so we let him have his space.... hahaha! Seriously, take a visit to the {UFP} and see what we have to offer. We accept members who are new players, seasoned veterans and even lifers. Just click the siggy banner to find out more. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Have a look at the 2ndfleet ORG -> www.2ndfleet.org

We are a group of mature players who take part in all type of in game activities.