Lt. Commander
I think this is a very fair question. Can you give us the option to track our spending on your product from within your billing section? I'm sure a lot of us would be shocked. Prove me wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2012, 01:26 PM
i doubt that will happen
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2012, 01:27 PM
however if you save your emails from purchase confirmations your answers will lie in there
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Why bother? What do you need it for? Tracking your purchases will be a customer responsibility. It's your card, your bank statements, your money. I can tell you down to the cent everything I've bought including my subscription down to the last penny. I don't need -them- to do it for me. If I can't keep track of my own money, why would I be shocked at how much I spend anywhere?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2012, 04:00 PM
+1 Saboreth

Man but Cryptic loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvves the type of customer the OP is... in fact they love this kind of customer so much they have based their entire business model on it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mBaTkArL View Post
I think this is a very fair question. Can you give us the option to track our spending on your product from within your billing section? I'm sure a lot of us would be shocked. Prove me wrong.
why?
(+more to meet min)
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2012, 04:17 PM
The point I was making , Saboreth, is that of course they wouldn't want to help you to know how much you've spent, it's bad for business. The other point I was trying to make is that this is THE most expensive computer game title I have ever played in 17years of PC gaming. My lifetime subscription not-withstanding, it is prohibitively expensive to enjoy the content herein. And so I have taken measures to end that expense. I'm done. You may go on defending the developers as often as you like with thorny diatribes about how they have to eat too, but you will still be championing the most expensive game on the web. Hardly something to be proud about...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Personally, I have spent in excess of $500 dollars on STO. (sub fees, ships, skins, slots, etc) Thankfully, I have not spend a cent on any of the lockbox/lottery crap.

However, I will not spend any more money here until they make some serious improvements in quality control, and the lockboxes are no longer here.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mBaTkArL View Post
The point I was making , Saboreth, is that of course they wouldn't want to help you to know how much you've spent, it's bad for business. The other point I was trying to make is that this is THE most expensive computer game title I have ever played in 17years of PC gaming. My lifetime subscription not-withstanding, it is prohibitively expensive to enjoy the content herein. And so I have taken measures to end that expense. I'm done. You may go on defending the developers as often as you like with thorny diatribes about how they have to eat too, but you will still be championing the most expensive game on the web. Hardly something to be proud about...
so you are saying that you have no self control and that cryptic has forced you to purchase everything you have?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-15-2012, 04:54 PM
While the actual monetary aspect may be better tracked by customers, they should certainly add a C-Store purchase tracker. It's been asked for multiple times, and it would be nice for people to see what they've bought, instead of having to go into the C Store and look around.