Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Mature RP Fleet
04-16-2012, 05:02 AM
--Hello all. I'm here because frankly... every time I put myself into a fleet, I either get ejected out for no reason or the fleet stagnates and doesn't really feel like a fleet anymore. I wish to change that now. Because really... I don't have a reason to come into the game. Mostly, I just log in, see who's on, putz around with the Duty Officers and then leave. Nothing substantial, nothing fun, just come on, go off and that's really about it.

--I want a change, and I want to be able to enjoy Trek again. A little history on myself includes the fact that I have been RPing in one way or another frequently over the last 15+ years. That includes Tabletop, Bulletin Board, and inside of my MMO's. I've also been a fan of this franchise since 1994 or so, but that's when I was old enough to realize it was better than what I was watching on TV.

--One major thing, though, and that is my schedule. I work in the worst times one the worst days. My schedule is Thursday-Monday, with the other two days being the ones I have off. As an added bonus, I work overnights, so my optimal times are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting as early as 6 PM (-6 GMT) and going all throughout the night. No weekend fun for me, but I would do my best in getting to be a little more relaxed with my schedule... as much as I can.

--Contact me if I fit into your criteria, or if you want to ask a question or 6.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Send you a private message. To find out more about the 2nd Fleet ORG see -> www.2ndfleet.org
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houseweart
--Hello all. I'm here because frankly... every time I put myself into a fleet, I either get ejected out for no reason or the fleet stagnates and doesn't really feel like a fleet anymore. I wish to change that now. Because really... I don't have a reason to come into the game. Mostly, I just log in, see who's on, putz around with the Duty Officers and then leave. Nothing substantial, nothing fun, just come on, go off and that's really about it.

--I want a change, and I want to be able to enjoy Trek again. A little history on myself includes the fact that I have been RPing in one way or another frequently over the last 15+ years. That includes Tabletop, Bulletin Board, and inside of my MMO's. I've also been a fan of this franchise since 1994 or so, but that's when I was old enough to realize it was better than what I was watching on TV.

--Contact me if I fit into your criteria, or if you want to ask a question or 6.
Ditto ^^^^^ Contact me Teleon@Teleon or Mirrid@Teleon
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2012, 02:14 PM
I am not a 100% sure of your age by your post but if you are over 30 then please check our fleet out If not I wish you the best luck finding a good active fleet to call home!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Look for some of the STO RP guild
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
I am not a 100% sure of your age by your post but if you are over 30 then please check our fleet out If not I wish you the best luck finding a good active fleet to call home!
I'm 28 years old. However, I most of my friends are five or more years older than I. Could I at least "try" out?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-21-2012, 03:59 PM
You may want to check us out at stotrust.shivtr.com.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Good morning. Let me direct you to the 22ndMobile among the oldest and still runing RP guild on STO!

http://www.daedalusomega.proboards.com/index.cgi