Lt. Commander
# 1 Bound DOFF
04-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Is there any Way to remover Bound DOFF that is useful? I assume you can Kill them off on the KDF using Munitny or the Challange one but can you Reassigned them? I had no luck iwth but maybe i am doing it wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2012, 11:37 AM
You can dismiss Bound duty officers for Dilithium and Recruitment CXP unless they were acquired in a way that allows them to be reacquired, for example from a bundle pack you purchased on the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2012, 11:51 AM
For reassignment, it depends on how they became bound. If they were bound by being placed on Active duty, then you should still be able to reassign them. If you purchased them from Lt. Ferra or S'stass (sp?), in which case they are automatically bound, then they can't be reassigned.

As Heretic said, if they came out of C-store bundles (like the DS9 bundle) where you can simply reclaim them from the C-store, they also can't be reassigned.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
You can dismiss Bound duty officers for Dilithium and Recruitment CXP unless they were acquired in a way that allows them to be reacquired, for example from a bundle pack you purchased on the C-Store.
Really? Considering the CP cost of the C-Store Doff packs, I have to wonder why it would be an issue if people dissmissed Doffs from such a purchashed pack to get Dilithium as they coyuld get more Dilithium for just selling those CP on the Exchange.

I'm surprised (going by Heretic's comment) that it's in effect considered an 'exploit' then want to block.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Really? Considering the CP cost of the C-Store Doff packs, I have to wonder why it would be an issue if people dissmissed Doffs from such a purchashed pack to get Dilithium as they coyuld get more Dilithium for just selling those CP on the Exchange.

I'm surprised (going by Heretic's comment) that it's in effect considered an 'exploit' then want to block.
I believe by "bundle packs," he meant stuff like the DS9 bundle pack which comes with 3 specific DOffs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-17-2012, 08:57 AM
I've had considerable success sending them on cultural exchanges.