Lt. Commander
# 1 Need an Opinion.....
04-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Mkay,

Yall know Im nutts to begin with, and for all of the science schooling I had I cannot figure out what this might be.

I don't buy the official explanation as it seems to differ from event to event, country to country.

My wife has even heard this noise up north in the middle of nowhere.....so what do you think? This is being experienced all over the world for the better part of a few years now growing with frequency. I have studied the phenom ad nausea and still cannot come up with a logical explanation for the events occurring in multiple areas and random duration...as well as random manifestation of sound when others here them.

Some videos you find are a hoax...yet many after analysis are not and are genuine.

Whats your take on this?

Strange Global sky noises
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Crackpot answer #1: Alien invasion fleet cloaked till D-Day
Crackpot answer #2: The Earth bubbling over in preparation for the 2012 Apocalypse
Crackpot answer #3: Terrorist, cause they're always up to something
Real Answer: Who Knows! I heard a big boom last month in the middle of the night, but with no apparent source. Your guess is as good as mine
Lt. Commander
# 3 granted...
04-13-2012, 06:33 AM
yet wouldn't it freak the *@#!%& out of you if you heard it?

My problem is 2 things...

If it's natural......or man made (HAARP) we're probably doinked in the sense that something with the Earths Ionisphere is out of whack...creating these "sky quakes"

If its supernatural....................we may still be doinked..think biblical as some have referred to it as the trumpets of Gabriel .

I have studied this for over a year........only thing I can think of is atmospheric....only......with that being plausible....this would be a huge indicator that something is not right...that mixed with the weird weather phenom the globe has been experiencing....due to upper level atmospheric compression on the weather systems plus rapid evaporation causing more moisture attainment when systems form....

I'm just taken aback
Lt. Commander
# 4 I will add
04-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Ive grown up on military bases all over the country (Air Force)

I even lived next to the flight line......NEVER heard anything like this ever...........there is no military craft to my knowledge (and its pretty broad as my brother is a jet mechanic) that would cause a stagnant noise of this decibel and duration.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm not convinced the sounds are coming from the sky. The first clip is with heavy tree cover, there could be a lumber mill on the other side of those trees for all we know. Or an underground mining operation.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2012, 10:10 AM
It's a conspiracy by them.

In all honesty, there's probably very logical explanations.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Actually, I have heard of this before.There was a big write up on it. It was indeed a DARPA listed and US Navy funded project involving the transmission of very high and very low frequency sound over long distances through bed rock to communicate with submarines. The object was to create a means of coommunication that was uuninteruptible in case of nuclear war. A lot of people have heard it and suffered from it over time. Has to do with rock formations and make up in some areas. Depending it can sound like it comes from overhead instead...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Its a Hoax (entirely)
you can ignore it
Lt. Commander
# 9 Ok had to do it
04-16-2012, 03:11 AM
You guys made me quote spock

Eh hem

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, what ever remains no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Granted some of them sound a wee fishy, however.....in the middle of nowhere.....where there are no mountains or hills, just tundra and flats for as long as the eye can see...miles from anyone....

There was a wicked humming noise that was not coming from the ground, but from directly above...and it didnt move for roughly 20 minutes...it wasnt a plane, not a train, not Horts vibrating gyration machine, it was definatly harmonic in sound.

So....could it be this I wonder? HAARP

OH I KNOW it might be this... Robble Robble

Alas its probably more like this that we're hearing Wakwakwak

I'll let you decide....unless you have a better idea...hmmmm?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Hope you're not religious, because the tinfoil hat crowd has drawn comparisons to these mysterious noises and the Book of Revelations...