Lt. Commander
# 41
04-17-2012, 08:56 AM
ShouldnŽt this be in the Tribble subforums ?

And having your friendlist crash the game seems like an issue that (for once) needs to be fixed BEFORE releasing it to the live server.

Edit: Thread was merged with this one here, so donŽt be confused. IŽll leave the aboce unchanged so the replies still make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
ShouldnŽt this be in the Tribble subforums ?
If they don't listen or respond to feedback, then maybe those forums aren't the right place for this kind of feedback?

Quote:
And having your friendlist crash the game seems like an issue that (for once) needs to be fixed BEFORE releasing it to the live server.
The dev team is probably thinking ... In the words of Barney Stinson "Challenge Accepted!"
Lt. Commander
# 43 Gold lock boxes
04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
What about gold boxes already in my inventory? Will they become bound after the patch? What about those on the exchange? Will they be returned to me bound? What about those sent in mails
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex

STFs:
All STFs now feature a respawn timer that gets progressively longer every time a player dies and respawns, up to a max respawn time of 2 minutes.

The time stack will clear after 3 minutes of play without a death.

Khitomer Accord Ground: Players must now clear the majority of the the upper levels of the underground facility before they can proceed deeper into the base.

The Optional Objective timer starts after leaving the first room.
Idiots!
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-17-2012, 09:30 AM
Have the gold boxes loot table been fixed? as in not dropping items they are not supposed etc.
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Zero, You mean we have new translations in german but when i choose the Mission Operation Gamma we have no Missionstext, where comes the Contact und says something about the mission where i can accept or not. I have mulitple written a ticket. But not changes.
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinM View Post
Zero, You mean we have new translations in german but when i choose the Mission Operation Gamma we have no Missionstext, where comes the Contact und says something about the mission where i can accept or not. I have mulitple written a ticket. But not changes.
Thank you for reporting this; I've passed it on to our QA team.
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Can you PLEASE talk Gozer into at least giving players a bit of extra time for KA ground? At this rate, it's going to turn into what Infected Ground Elite is in terms of optionals - a very luck-dependent DPS race!

Edit: I mean really, what he's done means that players have to play through all of KAG in 15 minutes (not counting Tosk). Considering the average skill/luck/whatever level I've observed in my STFs, this means that PUGs are toast, and premades will be having more trouble doing KAGE optional than the IGE one, and I've never done the IGE one at all!

Edit edit: Speaking of IGE, I live in the hopes that a few more seconds - and I mean a few more seconds, that's how close my best IGE optional run was to success - will be added to the IGE optional timer too
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Thank you for reporting this; I've passed it on to our QA team.
Zero, thank you.

Now when new Players come into the Intro with Spock, the germans have no subtitle to know whats happen in the history. Maybe is it in french to. Please make subtitles for the Intro at the begin of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 50
04-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Holy Buggy build Batman.....

first big bug...opening your friends list crashes the client...so I didn't even have a chance to file bug reports ont he rest of it

Bug #1 - Cannot change costume that toon is wearing.
Bug#2 - Whole room aggro in KA ground has been re-introduced
Bug 3? - I seemed to be chain rooted a lot more often than usual in KA ground and hypos did not clear the root.

and I didn't get a chance to test more...because the client crashed

BTW...optional is still possible every time in KA Ground....did it first try...killing all elites with 3.5 minutes to spare!
Agreed with Matt there. There were bugs, I mean a lot of em. I had trouble with the transphasic bomb, When the first one exploded, my engi deployed another right away, when I did not want her to.

And KAGE optional is still definitely doable!