Lt. Commander
I recently acquired a Photonic Officer. I deleted one boff I had, a female human science officer, to make room for him but now instead of my original science officer it shows a generic science officer, not the Photonic one

This happening to anyone else, and did you ever get it fixed? If so how?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Been happening since the photonic officer was added. I gave up reporting it about a year ago.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 01:07 AM
*Deleted due to invalid info*
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 01:29 AM
What bridge are you using?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
With this new updates in regards to making Photonic Officer boffs customizable, that is taking place as this is being typed. I hope they finally fix it.
Where'd you read about this?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
With this new updates in regards to making Photonic Officer boffs customizable, that is taking place as this is being typed. I hope they finally fix it.
Man, were there no people around I would have squealed at this news. Though I don't remember reading about this.

My poor old Photonic officer has looks the same since the referral program. He needs a new hairdo.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-12-2012, 01:28 PM
I wonder if someone forgot to flag edwarlord's forum account for being part of the yellow crew.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElZombie
Man, were there no people around I would have squealed at this news. Though I don't remember reading about this.

My poor old Photonic officer has looks the same since the referral program. He needs a new hairdo.
I'm still wondering where the poster read this. Not that I don't believe it, but I haven't seen any news about Photonic Officers being customizable at all; in fact the last thing I read said they weren't going to be.

So, yeah. Until I see the Dev post that says they will be, I'm not convinced.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
I'm still wondering where the poster read this. Not that I don't believe it, but I haven't seen any news about Photonic Officers being customizable at all; in fact the last thing I read said they weren't going to be.

So, yeah. Until I see the Dev post that says they will be, I'm not convinced.
Maybe same issues (whatever they are) as the Android Boff? No buck for the bang I'd say
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Maybe same issues (whatever they are) as the Android Boff? No buck for the bang I'd say
I dunno. The android BOFF - even the one currently available - has always been a "Customize to your heart's content" BOFF. The other variants are just different sexes/departments.

The HoloBOFF has always been in with the "No Custom for you!" category, along with Mr. Breen and Capetastic Reman... So, suddenly having the HoloBOFF customizable (but not Breen or Reman), seems odd. Not that I wouldn't *want* to customize the HoloBOFF, cause I do.. I just don't see them making such a sudden about face on it, and again, I haven't read anything on this (nor have links been provided) so it's firmly on the 'just a rumor' side of the fence for me.