Lt. Commander
Quite simply, I know you're able to acquire new bridge officers at various ranks within the game. I'm at 46 now and have acquired a fair few of them myself. Most of which have since been sold on the Exchange.

What I am interested to know (because I now wish that I hadn't sold them all) is where I can acquire new ones, specifically the very rare kind... What story-based missions can I acquire new bridge officers from? -- I know only of the Doomsday Device thus far; last weekend I completed the Romulan campaign, and I know there are none there.

In addition to that, what areas are there that I can travel too and have a duty officer assignment provide me with a new bridge officer. I know they're out there, I've had the option before (I restarted the game) - I know also that Klingon's can get Letheans this way. I'm a Federation player at the moment, and wish to build up my Federation crew.

Feedback appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi

maybe this helps

http://www.stowiki.org/Bridge_office...ridge_Officers

and there are a handfull DOFF missions which grant BOFF's

cheers
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldii
The link doesn't help. :p I've viewed that page countless times, it doesn't really state where to get new officers from, and those at the bottom are 'specials'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldii
and there are a handfull DOFF missions which grant BOFF's
Don't suppose you know the sectors where they are avaliable do you?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-17-2012, 09:50 AM
hmm.... i think normal boffs are mostly awarded in the klingon missions..the early ones..after that...there is only the Dominion Tac from the latest FE iirc. And the DOFF ones...hm i think spacedock and acaddemy are good places.