Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Doff Idea: Let Us Vent
04-17-2012, 11:10 AM
So, as usual, tons of people are unhappy about the lockboxes and all things related, like the gold boxes being bugged and such. Cryptic, you can further profit off of this.

I propose a new C-Store Duty Officer Cadre - The Cryptic Development Team.

Tired of feeling like your feedback isn't listened to? Tell BranFlakes, Borticus, and Gozer to take a hike! Or at least authorize them to bugger off for 3 days and enjoy the marathon. Feeling like your content isn't getting pumped out fast enough? Send Dstahl off to evaluate some new crewmen. Still not getting that cooldown timer visibility you've been screaming for? Go fetch some gagh, Heretic.

Alrighty, so this will probably never happen for many reasons... probably good reasons, too.

To be perfectly honest, I'd buy this pack just to see Tumerboy's avatar as a doff portrait.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2012, 11:30 AM
If this happend:

My chances of a critical complaint would drop from 60% to 10%...

ROFL... Na...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Actually, we did discuss making duty officers of the various members of the development team. The holdup was really just getting portraits that both looked like the developers and were still in the appropriate art style.

In other words, we just never got the time to do it, unfortunately. I still hold out hope though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Actually, we did discuss making duty officers of the various members of the development team. The holdup was really just getting portraits that both looked like the developers and were still in the appropriate art style.

In other words, we just never got the time to do it, unfortunately. I still hold out hope though.
Hmmm...Heretic DOFF - Systems Engineer - Reduces the cooldown on all "team" abilities and increases their effectiveness by 10%.

What would the traits be?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:

Would be cool to make the devs non-human. A Ferengi DStahl, a Vorta Zero and of course a Klingon Heretic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:

Then I shall hold out hope as well.

I'd still like to see Tumerboy's avatar as a Doff portrait, though.

There's a lot you could do with this... for a Halloween event or something, make Mirror Developer packs available... which are just the same as the normal pack but with poorly brushed goatees on everyone's portrait. EVERYONE'S.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
Then I shall hold out hope as well.

I'd still like to see Tumerboy's avatar as a Doff portrait, though.

There's a lot you could do with this... for a Halloween event or something, make Mirror Developer packs available... which are just the same as the normal pack but with poorly brushed goatees on everyone's portrait. EVERYONE'S.
You know if those two packs show up in the C-Store I just might buy them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
Hmmm...Heretic DOFF - Systems Engineer - Reduces the cooldown on all "team" abilities and increases their effectiveness by 10%.

What would the traits be?
Efficient, Logical and Congenial
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:

Please don't... I already associate most of the Devs with fluffy little creatures that make weard noises, and eat all my food... Don't ruin that.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:

*Snicker snicker* I can see it now.. you complete a chain and get a very rare DStal Doff.....complete with the SNB Proc! :p

Or Gozer.. the Fabrication Engineer....

Or Jamjamz the Flight Deck officer..

Or maybe Branflakes the Damage Control Engineer..

Borticus the Diagnostic Engineer.. (Maybe it should be J-man "Tron" Borticus"?) :p