Lt. Commander
Ok if you didn't know it, yes they are making a 3rd Bill and Ted movie.

William Sadler who played death in the 2nd film spoke to movieweb and said the following:

"I'm not sure if it's a done deal yet. I know they're trying to write The Grim Reaper in. (Writer-star) Alex (Winter) said, 'How could we do this without the Reaper?' I'm hopeful. I'd love to go back and play with those guys again. That was one of the most fun roles I've done. I'll be there in a heartbeat, if they want to do it."

http://www.movieweb.com/news/exclusi...bill-and-ted-3

Well it sounds like it's going to happen, the movie I mean, and I really hope they add death back, wouldn't be right if he's not in it, alone with the babe princesses lol.

Party On dude!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-18-2012, 05:13 AM
Dude .....
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2012, 05:18 AM
Excellent ! . . . *Air guitar solo*
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-18-2012, 05:21 AM
Hmm what number am i thinking?............
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-18-2012, 05:24 AM
69 DUDE! lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-18-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Cedric View Post
Ok if you didn't know it, yes they are making a 3rd Bill and Ted movie.

William Sadler who played death in the 2nd film spoke to movieweb and said the following:

"I'm not sure if it's a done deal yet. I know they're trying to write The Grim Reaper in. (Writer-star) Alex (Winter) said, 'How could we do this without the Reaper?' I'm hopeful. I'd love to go back and play with those guys again. That was one of the most fun roles I've done. I'll be there in a heartbeat, if they want to do it."

http://www.movieweb.com/news/exclusi...bill-and-ted-3

Well it sounds like it's going to happen, the movie I mean, and I really hope they add death back, wouldn't be right if he's not in it, alone with the babe princesses lol.

Party On dude!

This is one of those movies I really really wish Hollywood would have left alone. I get the feeling they are going to ruin my childhood movie memories with unnecessary stuff. The one thing that does make me sad is George Carlin will be unable to be in this one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-18-2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgtburglar
This is one of those movies I really really wish Hollywood would have left alone. I get the feeling they are going to ruin my childhood movie memories with unnecessary stuff. The one thing that does make me sad is George Carlin will be unable to be in this one.
If they would have completed the trillogy within a couple of years of the last one then it would have been fine but after all this time, bit of a no no as so much has changed in social terms(attitude, speach, music styles ect)
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Most Triumphant.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-18-2012, 08:13 AM
This movie is doomed without Rufus.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Keannu Reeves gotta eat.