Lt. Commander
# 1 crm200 against borg
04-18-2012, 10:34 AM
I read the stowiki to get some information. Especially http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_Khit...nd/Walkthrough
The wiki says 1 [CRM 200] (recommended)
Happiness. I got one while breen invasion.
So I tried freeze grenade and crm200 against Borg.
Do you know what. I killed one of my teammate but not the borg Borgs don't care about Breen weapons.
I guess he wouldl ike to know who freeze him
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-18-2012, 08:52 PM
dump that best way to let team know you are a pug low profile antiproton works best
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
dump that best way to let team know you are a pug low profile antiproton works best
I said I tried those breen gear. I didn't mean I'm using breen gear. I just tried it.
So then if you want to claim I'm low profile (that's not true) and PUG( that's not true too). You should argue your words. I think you missed a good opportunity to be quiet. That's the point!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2012, 08:07 AM
When used right CMR200 can be slightly helpful for the team. And it is freezing Borg. But remember, freeze is just a proc, not granted. Use it in shooter mode while sneaking to group of Borg. Activate it before (around the corner, behind the plant, and start moving) so the firing sequence starts when u point gun to group of Borg. There.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
Thus "Uber 733t" talk isn't helpful. He doesn't care if other people thinks he's "low profile" - he doesn't care to be a pug star - he just wants to see how effective they would be.

The CRM I think isn't bad. If used well, it can be VERY clutch and quite effective; Keep in mind it's secondary mode has a delay before it unloads, and in Elite, seconds are an eternity.

Antiprotons are still a good call. Have a secondary wep that can exploit.