# 31 Add off duty to BOFFs please
04-24-2012, 12:58 AM
It's desired you have my vote
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-24-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
The outfits are off-duty, and hence can only be used by the captain. The description is wrong and I apologize for that.

However, it may be possible to change it so bridge officers can use off-duty and other costume types. If there is a strong desire for this I will see what I can do about that.
Add me to the list of people who would love this option. I would also love to be able to put some clothes on my Borg Bridge Officer as well. Its a male and so has NO options for clothing at all.
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
The outfits are off-duty, and hence can only be used by the captain. The description is wrong and I apologize for that.

However, it may be possible to change it so bridge officers can use off-duty and other costume types. If there is a strong desire for this I will see what I can do about that.
Yes, please. Remember this being talked about before F2P but got lost in the move. Also, maybe see about letting Klingons have access to the current off-duty outfits if/when you get rid of the off-duty description.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:

All BOFFs in MACO gear? Yes please.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Count me in for added BOff costume options. It really would be great if we could mix uniform pieces with off-duty outfits. And if IP issues are a concern... I don't think I ever saw hundreds of people running around in body armor in the shows either.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:

Yes.. please make it so!!! It would be much appreciated!!! And while at it, please also make the "Motion Picture" shoes available for all clothing combinations again, too.. meaning to make it possible to wear them with skirts, Seven of Nine pants etc.. because this is not possible anymore (but once was!)..
Lt. Commander
# 37 Me too
05-08-2012, 02:03 PM
+1

I would also like this feature as well ... seems kinda a waste not to be able to put uniform on our BOFF's
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-09-2012, 11:03 PM
As much as people like costuming their captain, of course this is something they want to do with their boffs. I want my boffs to be able to wear anything I can, and being able to change their outfits on the fly like I can my captain using costumes slots would be great as well.
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-30-2012, 11:19 PM
I to would love to have the option to dress my BOFF's in any and all clothing combinations
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-31-2012, 09:00 AM
yes, yes a MILLION times yes. Give KDF off-duty options (merc set) too while your at it.