Lt. Commander
# 11
04-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Did I just read this right?

All STFs now feature a respawn timer that gets progressively longer every time a player dies and respawns, up to a max respawn time of 2 minutes.

If Im reading that correctly that is total crap.

So let me get this right now you've made it even harder to get the optional? Gee thanks.

You've gone in the wrong direction again

Seriously what were you guys thinking? Now you've made STF's harder for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-19-2012, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0vahki11n
Well Cryptic, thanks for not bothering to provide the usual in-game warnings. I'll just not bother to provide any more funding.
Yeah, because it's not like they announced it ten hours ago or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgtburglar
Did I just read this right?

All STFs now feature a respawn timer that gets progressively longer every time a player dies and respawns, up to a max respawn time of 2 minutes.

If Im reading that correctly that is total crap.

So let me get this right now you've made it even harder to get the optional? Gee thanks.

You've gone in the wrong direction again
People die during STFs?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-19-2012, 06:18 AM
In the middle of a very well going STF, suddenly disconnected with no warning notices coming up, uncool very uncool
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-19-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlaine View Post
In the middle of a very well going STF, suddenly disconnected with no warning notices coming up, uncool very uncool
Yeah figures.

Who's boneheaded idea was it to add a progressive respawn timer? Often now I am the close to the highest DPS ship in a STF and under constant abuse from the cube. So now your telling me simply because my ship which I paid for and my weapons are better now I have to sit in time out every time I die.

Are ya'll trying to kill the game?
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Oh Dear , you lot are just so unprofessional it is funny.... one does begin to wonder if Cyptic or their Eastern overlords have any idea now to even run a buisness (other than a street market scam ) we are customers not marks <sigh>....not being able to tell the difference betwixt a derriere and an elbow comes to mind.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-19-2012, 06:26 AM
Why no 30/15/5 minute notice?
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-19-2012, 06:30 AM
And so the end of Fleet-less STFs begins.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0vahki11n
I'll just not bother to provide any more funding.
Been doing that since they came out with the Borg " Peek-A-Boo " torpedo's.

So much for the STF's. Not screwing my team over becasue of Peek-A-Boo torpedo's blew me out of the stars with a 15 to 2 minute respawn. Rotten things got me about 5 times in the last STF!!

Point's and gear aren't worth it anymore.

Spend my off time looking at new MMO's these day's.

Cryptic Dev's are like goverment offical's, they say they are listening, but never are.

P.S Thanks for no warnning. Great customor relations there, not. :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balberiththorn
Oh Dear , you lot are just so unprofessional it is funny.... one does begin to wonder if Cyptic or their Eastern overlords have any idea now to even run a buisness (other than a street market scam ) we are customers not marks <sigh>....not be able to tell the difference betwixt a derriere and an elbow comes to mind.

To think I was almost fixing to buy a lifetime until I read the release notes on the latest patch.

My gripes don't have any ends to them right now as soon as I start to truly enjoy the game they go foul it all up again. BIG TIME!

I'm having to control my tone on the forums right now to avoid a ban.

I'm that miffed
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
The Gold Ferengi Lock Box is now Bind on Pickup.
Too bad, you know, you didn't mention this little tidbit YESTERDAY when it actually took effect.

Quote:
The time stack will clear after 3 minutes of play without a death.
Previous post said 5 minutes. Which is it?

Quote:
Players must now clear the majority of the the upper levels of the underground facility before they can proceed deeper into the base.
What is 'the majority'? Both sides of the tunnel? One tunnel? Stop being so cryptic, Cryptic. Seriously.
Closed Thread