Lt. Commander
# 1 Ghosts of Jem'Hadar problem
02-29-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but i have only been given one mission from the Ghosts of Jem'Hadar chain a looong time ago (two, maybe three weeks ago), and have never seen another. When I look at my mission chain, it says I have done two, but clearly lists only one being done. I feel this may be the reason I'm not getting any more missions. What do I do?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ent=GHOSTS.png
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Thank you to whoever fixed it. The chain is reflecting one mission completed again, and I finally got the second mission in the chain.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Woah woah woah how did you get that kind of mission? I want a purple doff!
Lt. Commander
Hi heretic. Just a quick note about the assignment infiltrate a deep space ketracel-white production facility. I understand this is a rare mission so hence will take some finding but I find no help on the sto wiki and am almost at the end of giving up looking for it. Is this mission functioning correctly and i'm just being silly or is it not appearing at all?

Maxi

(ps nice to see you on stoked the other day)
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2012, 09:12 AM
I completed 9 and 10 last week, so I know they definitely did pop up.

But, one of the unforeseen consequences of the last two March patches was that some missions were being offered more rarely than intended, but yesterday's patch seems to have fixed that.

I would suggest you lurk in the DoffJobs channel because missions like Ghosts 9/10 are widely discussed when they become available, and it is not uncommon to have several people offering bridge invitations.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the advice rasta.. I think I have joined the channel Doffjobs as well to see if anyone can help. I do realise these missions are supposed to be rare. I'm assuming this last one is a sector assignment?

Maxi
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-06-2012, 01:29 PM
I picked up 9/10 this week. So it DOES pop. Started 10/10 yesterday, but oddly it only appeared for Federation players. It was a sector space assignment, not a dept head/ship assignment. I was able to pick up 10/10 on 3 fed toons, but not my KDF. At least 1 other KDF player had the same problem as we were talking about it in DOFFJOBS. Is this chain now faction specific like the colonials?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-06-2012, 01:50 PM
i'm just flying round different sector's now checking my tac officer hoping..
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmaxis
Thanks for the advice rasta.. I think I have joined the channel Doffjobs as well to see if anyone can help. I do realise these missions are supposed to be rare. I'm assuming this last one is a sector assignment?

Maxi
Thing is, for the last two weeks I think they were more rare than they were supposed to be - I'm pretty sue that with this patch Heretic fixed that particular problem and they should pop more often.

And I think it is just my bad luck, but anytime I am looking for a specific assignment, it seems it never shows, but the moment I fasten my attention on a different assignment, the first one is available for the next 6 cycles.

Anyway, this is supposed to be fun, so don't let the grind become the goal.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-07-2012, 01:17 PM
thanks guys.. I found the assignment today

Maxi