If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
So I take it nobody has successfuly acquired the New Reman set pieces yet?
It would be nice to see Pics posted of them in this thread if someone has them already since from reading the last few pages I have crap-all chance of actually being able to play this TGM myself, much less enough times to acquire the datalogs needed fro the set pieces.
Has this mission been tested before release? Seriously, you devs might have tested this with your unlimited toolset of powers and access to C-Store items i.e. Point Defense Turrets, but many players don't have those.
1. The timers are far too short.
2. The NPC ships too many.
3. You will miss them 80% of the time due their innate Shuttle Defense stats. So and with Ensign limited Boff powers there is not really a fair chance to deal with all those fast spawning NPCs ships....
4. The queue is totally messed up.
5. This mission is really in the wrong state of being an event only.
6. There is absolutely no tollerance left in the design of this mission. Either you do everything 100% perfect or you fail completely. I could understand it if it was an Elite mode optional, but jeez, give people at least a fair chance for heavens' sake! 7. Simply put: DPS race galore. Nothing learned from STFs. Uncreative design. Pure DPSing through the whole thing without additional playstyle promotion.
Please, don't forget that you have a lot of F2P in the game now and you want to attract them. Not scare them off with ridiculous grinds. First STFs, now this.
My conclusion: Utter failure. Needs severe adjustments, perhaps the worst "content" released, yet. Sorry, but this is reality.
The need to fix the queue. This system is getting hammered. The private room with no start button and everyone is talking and names are not showing up on the team is weird. the Event needs to be more then one hour long just to get in the queue before the mission is over.