Lt. Commander
# 11
04-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Bahahahahahahahahaha I thought you meant coat hangers.
I support this 100%. What good does it do to buy additional costume slots without hangers? It's incredibly obnoxious that aboard this advanced star ship I continually have to iron my own dress uniforms. I'm an Admiral for Christ sake. I can't be wearing wrinkly uniforms!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-19-2012, 06:42 PM
I thought it was against Starfleet Regulations or some crap to send hanger bay ships out to die as cannon fodder.

Because that's all Hanger bays are for: Cannon Fodder. Which is no problem to the KDF, since they have a completely different set of morals as a society.

but I don't think Starfleet Officers would be too thrilled about being put in a tiny little crappy fighter ship and sent out to die.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-19-2012, 07:30 PM
After fed carriers, cryptic, may we please have beavis and butthead? They would definitely ballance the factions...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh17jKL0DfA

Fed carriers would be cool, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
I thought it was against Starfleet Regulations or some crap to send hanger bay ships out to die as cannon fodder.

Because that's all Hanger bays are for: Cannon Fodder. Which is no problem to the KDF, since they have a completely different set of morals as a society.

but I don't think Starfleet Officers would be too thrilled about being put in a tiny little crappy fighter ship and sent out to die.
remote controlled fighters.... we shall have a grand droid army!... oh wait... wrong ip...
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Five carriers vs five carriers, all launching Tachyon Drones.

The lag will be glorious.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-19-2012, 11:27 PM
i dont see why we need a new ship why not make a console that puts out a squad of photonic fighters bound to exsisting cruisers only... would be the more fed way of thinking
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
Five carriers vs five carriers, all launching Tachyon Drones.

The lag will be glorious.
that would be nothing compared to 5v5 carriers all using siphon drones. everyone immobile, everyone unable to do anything without end.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-20-2012, 02:55 AM
It will be like the 405 come high noon. Gridlock as far as the eye can see, kids begging their moms to get out and walk, crew busting out BB-Qs to past the time in high leisure. Who knows maybe people will actually talk builds in chat.

Bagh who am I kidding? They will sit and blame the others for being OP in the passive aggressive silence that is their internal dialogue.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-20-2012, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
Because that's all Hanger bays are for: Cannon Fodder.
That's where all my coats are too

Anyway, not to sold on carriers. I play SFC2 for that. Or Harpoon4
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I support this 100%. What good does it do to buy additional costume slots without hangers? It's incredibly obnoxious that aboard this advanced star ship I continually have to iron my own dress uniforms. I'm an Admiral for Christ sake. I can't be wearing wrinkly uniforms!
Wrinkles the true enemy of teh Federation. Its why you always see them tugging at thier uniforms, you know.