Originally Posted by un3xp3t3d
Carriers are a poor mans kryptonite.
fury of the swarm!
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Neither the Feds nor the KDF needs Carriers in the first place. Carriers are Star Wars, Babylon 5, Space: Above and Beyond, Battlestar Galactica and more. Not Star Trek. I love all this properties (BSG:TNS posssibly more then Trek!), but this is one of the distinguishing marks.

CBS worries so much about stuff like Ferengi ships in Fed Captain's hand that Cryptic is "forced" to use lockboxes, but they had the crazy-*** idea that adding Carriers to Startrek which fundamentally changes the entire nature of Startrek's feel would be fine. Nonsense.

Mustrum "Rehasing an age-old debate" Ridcully
I'm pretty sure CBS doesn't actually care about ferengi ships. If they did they wouldn't be in the game.

That's the excuse the lolcryptic gives so they can pull the wool over their customers eyes to cover their naked greed.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Please no Spam ships for feds! ...
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-22-2012, 11:47 AM
IMHO Carriers are a reason to still have cruisers. fine. launch your pets. between torpedo spread pattern and FAW, no more pets. were I DO have an issues is a 7 weapon slot KDF science ship that just happens to have 2 hangar bays. keep your hangars. give my Intrepid 4 fore and 3 aft
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetteguy904
IMHO Carriers are a reason to still have cruisers. fine. launch your pets. between torpedo spread pattern and FAW, no more pets. were I DO have an issues is a 7 weapon slot KDF science ship that just happens to have 2 hangar bays. keep your hangars. give my Intrepid 4 fore and 3 aft
I would say better give your intrepid back the proper crowd control and power it should have. But I guess well have to wait and see what the 50% resist cap will do.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflreaper
The big ships for the Fed side need to have hangers cause the soveregion has 2 shuttle bays/Hanger Bays 1 at the back on the saucer section and one on the hull (aft), because i see klingons call in fleet support and lauch like heaps of birds of preys and fighters and all the feds get to launch is 3 fighters that die instantly by there overpowering cannons that tear through my shields in 2 secs....i think many people have been experiencing this and i would also like to know when the remen prototype set will release...Thanks....!!
No they do not NEED them.

You may have this pet that will follow you and look at you admiringly.

And you NEED the new stupid shuttle mission to get the new Reman prototype stuff.