Lt. Commander
# 1 Katra Bug
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I have a bug with my Katra (ST-HQDDE055W) foundry mission.

I have made a hallway on a ship with a VIP Quaters 150 mtrs up in the air, to create being in a Federation Spaceship Deck. I have place 4 out of 7 of A NPC group in the hallway, the other 3 are outside. This is on the last, Deck 4, map of the mission

It comes up ok on the editor, but once published it shows 1 or 2 of the NPCs are inside the map area. Once the fight scene is done the beam back to where I origianlly placed them, outside the hallway.

Bug Ticket #1,326,673

Thanks,

Woody
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2012, 11:23 PM
I have to ask, what exactly is the bug you are reporting? Is it that the group is teleporting after the combat is done back to their original location (rather than standing there or running)?

If that's the case it's not a technical bug, as that's how the mobs behavior is intended. Mobs will run back to their original location, or if one member is too far away or it detects an object between (even a wall with a door on it) they will simply transport back instantly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-22-2012, 06:31 AM
This actually might be a case of the mission leveling to your character. On Foundry, you are an Ensign. If you are playing a VA, then the mission automatically scales. In some cases, that results in more people in a mob than you had accounted for. It may be that it is working as you designed it, it's just the extra people are throwing you off.

I gave up on customizing mobs a long time ago. When I place mobs, it is with the intent of getting the entire mob.