Lt. Commander
# 1 New STF into the Hive
05-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Hello all i have an question will the new STF mission will be an story mission or like all the others in a queue and if its an story mission please do not make parts where we fail.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tro1701 View Post
Hello all i have an question will the new STF mission will be an story mission or like all the others in a queue and if its an story mission please do not make parts where we fail.
Did you know that there has been no new Info for Into the Hive? Ive been hounding them forever about this, im sorry but the Jury is out on the STF because of Cryptic's ineptness.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Uh, Into the Hive has been on Cryptic's To-Do List since The Cure came out 2 years, 2 months ago with Season 1. It got shelved when they devoted themselves to Season 2 (level cap increase, new ships, balancing, new missions, etc.) and I don't think it has come off the shelf. In fact, I'm pretty sure the original dev(s) working on that are gone...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-02-2012, 02:10 PM
It WAS supposed to be the epic ending of the current Borg story line (B'Tran story -> Infected -> Cure -> Khitomer Accord -> Sector Space invasions -> Defera Invasion -> The Hive)...

Then people started buying the Grab-Bags, and in favor of a boost of $$$ to fill their wall, Cryptic decided to trash something that someone had clearly already worked on, in favor of rip-offs.