Lt. Commander
# 51
04-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltypineapple
Nice! What doffs did you use?
good question!
yesterday ive tried with 2 blue doffs and one lila, 2 eureka traits, and no eureka
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-25-2012, 10:55 PM
I used 1 blue and 1 green with two eurkea traits. Guess I just got lucky :p
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I've found having a two crew ship (Delta flyer for example) with at least one Engineering team is especially helpful in the last room.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-17-2012, 03:36 AM
Hi - lots of great info, but I was wondering why the stats listed for the Mk XII Very Rare Shields differ from the one that my DOFF produced. Do they vary depending on DOFF outcomes? In any event, this is the one that I received : http://i.imgur.com/Priia.jpg

Out of curiosity, did others receive the same/different?
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-17-2012, 05:55 AM
If like me you find yourself in a PUG for 99% of the runs in this vault, The fastest and most simplest way I can communicate the required instructions for a successful run is....

When you first enter the room and you see the start timer counting down, say hi and ask if everyone knows what to do? It doesn't matter because I'll tell them anyway. It's just a nice ice breaker.
I type before the game starts....

"I'll do the nodes I need one other to help me, the rest please defend the Reman ship and keep his HP above 20% or he cloaks."
Then for the second room all I need to say while travelling there is... "Ok same again and please try and focus fire on the BOP's and Turret's when possible."

The last room my instructions are... "Now nuke ALL BOP's ASAP then the Deridex spawns all nuke it down, one person keep an eye on the Reman with healing and activating triggers. get behind the Thaleron b4 it goes off!"

So a very simplified version which can be used quick enough to give out instructions within PUG groups and have pretty good results.
I've already got my vrare XII shields from PUG'ing this way.

Although recently I've noticed that after I give my initial instructions before the event starts I look around and I'm surrounded by Defiant's and all other types of humongous ships and I can see the event is won before it's even begun. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsharck
Although recently I've noticed that after I give my initial instructions before the event starts I look around and I'm surrounded by Defiant's and all other types of humongous ships and I can see the event is won before it's even begun. ^^
The last several runs I've done on this mission, i've met up with Odyssey's, Multi-vectors, Defiants, Ferengi and some Klingon ships. But I have to say that all that extra firepower did NOT guarantee a successful run on all of missions.

I've recently switched my Chaffee Shuttle with the MACO mkX set up to a Runabout with the Breen set and the rapid reload torps. It's really not bad. I prefer my Chaffee, but i think i got the runabout build where I want it. I just need to score another borg console for it and I think I'll be set. Maybe the phased polaron array's from the dominion series too.
Ensign
# 57 how doff
11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
how doff you recomanded for MKII engine to get eureka! name pls, i lost to many datalogs with failure upgrade.