Lt. Commander
# 11
04-20-2012, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
I don't think it was a recent change at all. It was always here.
As recently as the 2800 coming out, I would run the same mission back-to-back on a character to get different rewards. So it's at least since then. I sure can find other things to do, but I also can't help but feel this is a pretty lame change.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-20-2012, 03:49 AM
For me, the change took place after the last patch.
Been grinding 2 specific missions the last few days trying to get the fleet coffers up, log on today, and theres a cool-down timer
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-20-2012, 06:18 AM
This is not new at all. It's always been there, or at least since when I start replaying episodes (around the 2800 FE). Most don't usually notice it because it's a cooldown between replays that is not present if it's your 1st replay (eg: you finish the vault for the very 1st time, you can immediately replay it. But after that replay, you're hit with a 30 min cooldown).

Vets won't notice it as they hardly replay these missions for loot, while as new F2Per, we always thought it is part of the game design (like STF cooldown), so in my case I just alternate between characters if I need to farm a good loot...
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-20-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by e4gle3ye
This is not new at all. It's always been there, or at least since when I start replaying episodes (around the 2800 FE). Most don't usually notice it because it's a cooldown between replays that is not present if it's your 1st replay (eg: you finish the vault for the very 1st time, you can immediately replay it. But after that replay, you're hit with a 30 min cooldown).

Vets won't notice it as they hardly replay these missions for loot, while as new F2Per, we always thought it is part of the game design (like STF cooldown), so in my case I just alternate between characters if I need to farm a good loot...

This^^

The cooldown on missions has always been there as far as I can tell....
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-20-2012, 10:27 AM
So they let you do it twice in row but not more after that? ha ha
Good to know, I retract any semblance of sounding like I knew anything about this. I'd never run a mission more than once right after initially running it (e.g. getting the Jem'Hadar and then getting his shields or whatever was all I needed) and didn't think that would be any different.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Yea, I've enjoyed farming Cold Call and Cold Storage (easy 220k EC in about 15-20min) not once had there been a countdown timer till now.
And after asking some of our more active fleet members, I've noticed that some have had the cooldown feature, while other like myself have not. Kinda makes you wonder.