Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post

Did you use Google translator roach? :p
Yes, in part. I'm still learning the language as my Wife and I hope to travel to Italy later this year and I would like to be able understand some of what is being spoken.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Ok, Joker! And bravo also to you, Sonicshower! Oh, Espresso and Cappuccino...you are a lucky guy, Roach!
By the way, how can the American people drink that crap called coffee? Our coffee is the real coffee!
And our food...if you people all around the whole world knew...the italian food is the best of the Universe!!!
Becuase most Americans buy Maxwell House and Folgers becuase the TV says to without realizing its crap.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Becuase most Americans buy Maxwell House and Folgers becuase the TV says to without realizing its crap.
Still, I preffer German coffee :p. But when its about women, lol, Italian ones are high in the top. let's say this: a German coffee made by an Italian mama... I'd probably quit playing sto.

EDIT: Sorry to have to shut this down but posts may only be made in English. French and German posts can be made in the French or German forums. From the rules: "As this is an English-speaking community, all postings must be in English, so that they can be well received and properly monitored. Posting in other languages is not allowed, except in Forums designated specifically as non-English forums." Thanks for understanding! -Branflakes
Closed Thread