Lt. Commander
Hey all,

A few patches ago, when I was researching how to get Duty Officers with the Resolve skill for the Console Fabrication, all the information seemed to indicate that it would only appear on the Support Colony repeatable, or individual unique Doffs from missions (such as Gul Tain)

However today I was trading in the 5 for 1 quests on the Tellarite NPC at Starfleet, and of the resulting doffs, 4 out of 5 had Resolve. (1 Blue Biologist, 2 Blue Doctors, 1 Purple Doctor). I've also seen Resolve turn up on a Nausican for my Klingon character, although I've not done that often enough to get any sense of frequency. Whilst I am delighted there's a simpler way to get that trait, and allow everyone to be involved in the construction of Consoles and find further fun and progression at end game than currently there is, I'm not sure if this is intentional?

Possibly it is, because having a quick look at the Reman upgrade paths for the new Shuttle rewards, it seems Resolve is a Critical (but not required) trait. So I was just wondering what people's experience of Resolve collecting was?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Resolve now has a 1 in 3 chance of showing up on reassignments for the common species (Human, Vulcan, Andorian, Tellarite, Klingon, Orion, Gorn, Nausicaan).
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Resolve now has a 1 in 3 chance of showing up on reassignments for the common species (Human, Vulcan, Andorian, Tellarite, Klingon, Orion, Gorn, Nausicaan).
Ah I had a thread I made wondering if it was a bug it just seemed way too frequent like almost every new one I got yesterday had resolve trait. Glad to know I just had some very good luck LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Of course, this got put in the notes and patched in after I'd compacted just about everyone!

Ah, well, time to start on some Blues..