Lt. Commander
# 1 STF Ground Such BS
04-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Timer respawn increase such BS change it back Way does the timer start at the first room it takes atlest 15 mins to get too the bottom of the complex as is even with a good team
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Timer respawn increase such BS change it back Way does the timer start at the first room it takes atlest 15 mins to get too the bottom of the complex as is even with a good team
You release the respawn timer those not effect you on ground if your team rez you?

Also you can use hypo and use line of site to not die in first place.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
You release the respawn timer those not effect you on ground if your team rez you?

Also you can use hypo and use line of site to not die in first place.
And if your team's wiped, there's a good chance you wouldn't make the timer anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Also, it shouldn't take a good team 15 minutes to reach the node room.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Way in the hell is there a new force shield on the third level on KA
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Way in the hell is there a new force shield on the third level on KA
So you can't skip half the instance.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
LOL well your idea of a good team must differ from my idea of a good team.. I have done the new KA several times now.. and the worse run we had was about 10 seconds left on the timer.. and we wiped once in that group.. had a couple of folk that werent quite up to par.. but the other 4 runs the best was 4 mins left on timer.. actually it was 3:43 left on timer. and the worse other that the 10 seconds was 1:30 left.. so it is very doable it sounds to me like you dilly dally too much.. and here is a novel idea.. dont die.. dont respawn if you die.. pick your teammates up.. But I did notice this.. my respawn timer was increasing even if I was picked up.. I like to sci tank so I get alot of agro.. sometimes i die sure.. but died once 15 second respawn timer.. got revived.. dies twice.. 30 second respawn timer.. got revived.. so yea that seems like a bug to me..
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-22-2012, 09:18 PM
i can complain all day about the post patch, but i won't, the new updated STF patch notes were posted up by Gozer like what? a week ago? and there was so much feedback about it, maybe like 10+ pages, and to be honest, i don't think cryptic really gives a damn about what we want
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Cryptic has more than just us the users to answer to... they have to answer to CBS and to PWE.

To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent. Exchange... people complained endlessly that the drop rates for the Prototype Borg Tech wasn't to they're liking. so Cryptic said ok, we'll up the drop rate. but in exchange something has to be given up in it's place.

currently the death timers are increasing with each death, no matter if your revived by a team member or if you respawn... something we will most likely not see fixed anytime soon because the STF's are working at 99%

it's a game of give and take. we take what cryptic gives us and there is not much more we can do about it. this is something I've come to understand quite well as gamers are like cogs, we're able to be replaced at a moments notice, and when they can't find replacement parts they'll kill the servers and move to another title, another IP, another market...
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Played KA Ground Elite over the weekend, managed the optional with about 3 minutes on the clock... Just some random team from the EliteSTF channel...