Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Feels like a massive waste entirely!

Please unlock them for regular use.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-20-2012, 02:47 PM
why not put them in the C store while they are at it, I'm sure a bunch would sell, lots of folks like having uniforms.


Their loss I guess, Cryptic's that is. I don't do "boxes"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3 OFF Duty
04-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Good Question. As for them going in the C-Store. If cryptic wants a ton of big spenders to leave the game go for it Cryptic but they should not do the cloths the way they did agian. Take a leason form EVE online and the eyepatch. EVE Online lost a lot of people over that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Before F2P the devs had talked about doing away with off-duty uniforms and unlocking everything to be used togather. Likely it fell by the wayside with F2P, would love to hear from a dev offically though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Because no Starfleet officer ever wore a Ferengi skirt as part of her uniform.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Before F2P the devs had talked about doing away with off-duty uniforms and unlocking everything to be used togather. Likely it fell by the wayside with F2P, would love to hear from a dev offically though.

It did not fall by the wayside. Before it used to be that you got one off duty slot. Now you can change any slot you like to off duty. What they never fixed was the ability to use off duty uniforms with BOFFs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Good Question. As for them going in the C-Store. If cryptic wants a ton of big spenders to leave the game go for it Cryptic but they should not do the cloths the way they did agian. Take a leason form EVE online and the eyepatch. EVE Online lost a lot of people over that.
They could do a 'Ferengi Bundle' like the TOS and DS9 bundle... Id pay for a bundle that had the shuttle and uniforms and other 'cosmetic items'... throw in a Ferengi cadre and a full manager tattoo for grins.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Because no Starfleet officer ever wore a Ferengi skirt as part of her uniform.
No starfleet officer ever wore an eyepatch as part of their uniform, No starfleet officer wore a TNG commbadge while wearing a TOS uniform. No starfleet officer wore a belt with a knife while wearing DS9 Uniform...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
No starfleet officer ever wore an eyepatch as part of their uniform, No starfleet officer wore a TNG commbadge while wearing a TOS uniform. No starfleet officer wore a belt with a knife while wearing DS9 Uniform...
The key point you missed is that all the uniform options are in fact either part of a canon or Cryptic-designed Starfleet uniform or an accessory.

Ferengi skirts clearly are not part of a Starfleet uniform and therefore have been correctly placed in the off-duty category.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 AM.